Closed

Well I caved and tested bfn. Af is due anytime between sat and tues. Were not in a huge rush, but its still sad to see a bfn.

@tina glad I'm not the only one who gets paranoid. And I feel you totally, this is only our first cycle, but we've been NTNP for a while so I find it puzzling.

@jules thanks for the encouragement. You know, everything is always easier said than done, but that's the first start - claiming it with your mouth :)

@heather, dont feel bad for giving in and testing, it happens to the best of us. The only thang with testing before time is that you still have to wait. They say if you test too early you can always miscarry in the very very early stages, and then on the other side you could test early and get a false negative. Its best to hold your horses, but I get it. Dont give up love, the race is not quite over until AF comes. And even then, you can dust yourself off and try again......

AFM: today I almost contemplated backing out of "the sperm race". Right now I'm unemployed. I recently lost my job of 5 years. You would think this would give me more reason to wait. But losing my job made me more aware that nothing is guaranteed. I gave my all to that job, only for them to unfairly discharge. Long story short, I decided before deciding to conceive, that nothings for certain and there will never be a perfect moment. I decided I wasn't going to allow nothing to stop me from my desires. I'm the kind of person who precisely plans everything, always waiting for the perfect moment, and alot of times basing it on others... My family really wants a baby right now, I feel its a good time. I want a baby........ Yet job search is going slow....... I really got discharged today and honestly fearful of getting too behind, financially. I'M thinking it will also be hard getting a job walking in the door pregnant. I'm not thin, so they shouldn't be able to tell right away though....I dunno. Just going to finish this cycle out and if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't we will refrain, like I planned anyway. All in all, whatever is going to happen is destined. I gotta keep my faith up <3 <3 <3

Thanks babi, and im so sorry about what happened. Thats rough and hope everything gets better real soon.

I haven't worked since my son was born lol. 4 and a half years is a long time. I have been looking for a job recently though. Well I hope we get our bfp this cycle. Also we need to keep in touch even if you are waiting to try.

I haven't worked since my son was born lol. 4 and a half years is a long time. I have been looking for a job recently though. Well I hope we get our bfp this cycle. Also we need to keep in touch even if you are waiting to try.

@heather thanks girly

@tina most def, I will still be around, we will just move back to NTNP :) lucky you to have enjoyed the stay at home mom thang. Right now we just really need 2 incomes. But I have faith that God will work it all out.

AFM: I asked hubby last night if he thought we should wait until the job situation changes, he was like " I dunno", men I tell ya. I will say for the last 2 nights we have dtd like 5am in the morning, what in the world?? Lol. We always get it in, but this cycle we have gotten it in - no pull outs, I'm just really thinking there should be no reason why we don't get a BFP.... Lol. We will see. I move into the fertile phase tomorrow....

I agree. Men. Lol. I agree, I don't see why I shouldn't get a bfp this cycle neither. According to my apps I'm either 1 or 2 dpo now. This is why Id start using opks next month, so I know lol. I hope it doesn't come down to that as I wish this cycle to be the last time I poas for a while. Lol. My cousin just had her baby this morning and my dh cousin had her baby yesterday afternoon, he also has another cousin pregnant and I know someone who is pregnant with twins. All making me want a baby even more now.

Im having lite pre menstrual pangs. I'm one of the lucky ones who don't cramp. Except right, like 2 hours to right before my flow comes; very briefly, no pain.

for the last 2 hours I've had a similar feeling.....lol this is so funny because when your ttc you notice every little thing about your body. Maybe I ovulated early and I'm feeling implantation.. Yeah right

ha, ha.

I have ovulation pains. Don't you think considering where you are in your cycle it's probably ovulation?

Though maybe it is ovulation, although I never notice this feeling accept before menstrual cycle

Are we allowed to announce our BFP on this thread....

Im having lite pre menstrual pangs. I'm one of the lucky ones who don't cramp. Except right, like 2 hours to right before my flow comes; very briefly, no pain.

for the last 2 hours I've had a similar feeling.....lol this is so funny because when your ttc you notice every little thing about your body. Maybe I ovulated early and I'm feeling implantation.. Yeah right ha, ha.

Haha, but wouldnt it be awesome if you did. I get period cramps like a week or so before I start, not really bad ones, just slight. Then af comes and i get bad cramps for a couple days. You really do notice every little thing when you're ttc lol. It sucks cuz you're like oh what was that...maybe I'm pregnant and get your hopes up just to get a bfn....lol. as for posting your bfp in here, I'm not sure. I replied and asked on the rule thread but never got a reply.

Hey Ladies :) I am on my 2WW, 9DPO and this wait is proving more than I can handle :) I thought I felt somewhat different yesterday and last night, but not so sure today.. except for the agonisingly sore nipples as I pump gritting my teeth... Wow, if this isn't from being pregnant, I worry what else it may be due to.. (bubs is 7 months old) Hoping we all get the news we are looking forward to, this month or early September.. Have caved in and tested... of course, lol.. result was expectedly negative.. I felt very nauseous at 9 DPO last time.. not feeling nauseous today at all (did overnight, though..) Did I mention I don't handle a wait too well.. :) Hugs and baby dust to you all :* :flower: :hugs:

Hey Ladies :) I am on my 2WW, 9DPO and this wait is proving more than I can handle :) I thought I felt somewhat different yesterday and last night, but not so sure today.. except for the agonisingly sore nipples as I pump gritting my teeth... Wow, if this isn't from being pregnant, I worry what else it may be due to.. (bubs is 7 months old) Hoping we all get the news we are looking forward to, this month or early September.. Have caved in and tested... of course, lol.. result was expectedly negative.. I felt very nauseous at 9 DPO last time.. not feeling nauseous today at all (did overnight, though..) Did I mention I don't handle a wait too well.. :) Hugs and baby dust to you all :* :flower: :hugs:

Hello and welcome. Lucky you on DP9! Your almost there hun! Are you going to wait on AF or test before again? I hope you get your bfp. Please keep us posted, I added you to the list. It would be awesome for your son to gave a sibling so close in age. That's my plan for baby #3 - gotta get to baby #2 first though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->