• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Closed

Before lo I never ever had ewcm...but my last few cycles ive been getting ewcm exactly 2 weeks before af.....so who knows??

Before ttc I had never noticed my ewcm neither. I first noticed it last month when I was actually looking for it lol

I check a day or 2 before I'm supposed to ovulate

Omg, im only 3 dpo and this waiting is SO annoying! Aahhhhhhh

Today mine is very watery and I'm spotting, pink. So I know o day is close!

Sometimes I spot around ovulation and sometimes I dont. Then I spot again a few hours before af arrives

I'm convinced that this pregnancy stuff is random and by chance. Its like even if you do everything possible to maximize your success, it still doesn't happen, and then when you least expect it, it happens. Then I think back to when I wasn't TTC and it just happened.....thinking About everyone else that it just happens too, no holding legs up for 15 minutes, eating pineapple core, using pre-seed, etc and etc, all the women on Maury and paternity court, lol. Just kidding around, but seriously. Just hoping the baby dust gets us all :)

I'm finding out more and more people I know are preggers, and lord knows I'm not jealous or anything, but it just makes me a little worried, dh have been together for awhile...praying everything is good, ya know...

afm: I did check my cm and it was just really wet. Didn't get any sex cycle days 10, 11, 12 or 13. Hubby was out of town for funeral. We technically dtd last night but it was after midnight so my tracker logged it as today, CD14. No ovulation symptoms yet, I should be getting the sore boobs- and emotional around CD21, which is next Monday. Until then we'll keep dtd, lol. I go into fertility this Friday <3

have you all started taking prenatals yet? I started not last Friday, but the Friday before. Dh started as well with men vitamins...

Yes, I think this pregnancy stuff is random too. When I wasn't trying it was very easy it seemed like and now I am I don't know how easy it will be, this is only my 2nd cycle trying. Lol. So many people I know are pregnant, or just had a baby and I'm like I hope I can again. I'm cd14 today so should o between today and a couple days from now. We just been dtd every 24 hours and hope it works. I started a week or so ago. I remember when I was pregnant they made me throw up so maybe I'll start throwing them up and think ooooh maybe I'm pregnant. Haha

Yes I'm really hoping it happens this cycle, I'm super excited and anticipating the 2WW!

Same here!!! Yesterday my CM was watery and now today it seems less watery and more like the sticky kind. So I dunno if I ovulated or not(I never noticed any ewcm) or if I'm just reading too much into it. We're still going to dtd every day just to be sure.

Hey babifever!
I am fantastic. My little girls are having a sleepover tonight at my mom and dads. I get to go out to dinner with my hubby tonight! Today I've been cleaning out the basement getting rid of crap that's piled up. We want to make a little room down there for a play room.... Our goal was to do it this yr. it's almost September and the place is a disaster! ( our 4th bedroom is currently the playroom, but we hope some day soon to fill it with one more kiddo, so they will need a play space so we are finishing part of the basement)
So I've accomplished a lot down there, as I would not be able to do with my little ones here. ( I don't let them down there, it's a mess...)
Hope you all are well.

I am doing okay. Still not sure whether I've ovulated or not so deff use opk next month If this month don't work out. Going to find out more on my dh blood pressure meds, and call the doctor tomorrow and ask what she thinks about it.

Tina: keep us posted on the bp meds. I didn't know they caused low sperm. Hopefully it doesn't play a huge factor. Lets keep hope alive :)

Jules: sounds like your having fun and lucky you get to go on date. We have one room that is used for a exercise room. I have treadmill, weights, yoga mat (no excuses not to work out,lol). If I'm pregnant that stuff will be going in the garage and we will make that room the "baby room". We have a project to organize the garage in general, lord knows when dh will get around to it. def want it to be neat and sectioned off for a gym area.

Oh yeah and your in 2WW phase right? Getting close.... :)

AFM: for the last few hours I have a had a vibration in my pelvic area. This happens every couple of months. I have had gas the last few days...maybe its associated with it? I also had a pulse on/in the meaty part of the my inner foot a few days ago, that lasted 2-3 days. Kinda felt like nerves.

I can admit I do get kinda paranoid about body symptoms. But as I searched the internet, I'm convinced I may have Fibromyalgia.....dont laugh.

also, never mentioned to you guys I have type 2 diabetes. I was officially diagnosed end of June this year and prescribed metformin 2X daily. I also had gestational diabetes. I never filled the metformin prescription. I hate pills and was convinced I would just watch what I eat and lose weight. I was doing good, but this last month I veered away. I know this is not good so today I started back walking and counting calories. I dunno, I'm just really feeling some type of way right now... I can already tell you I'm going to be convinced something is wrong if I don't get a BFP this cycle, just because I already assume something is wrong. Excuse my rant.

Yes, hope will be kept alive!

I get paranoid about any symptom I have and let me tell you Google always tells me I'm probably dieing lol. I have bad anxiety about having health issues. I was thinking the same thing, that if I don't get a bfp this cycle then there is something wrong with me or dh, or both of us! Lol. I'm always convinced there is something wrong with me and now I think whatever is wrong with me is making me infertile, even tho its only our 2nd month trying, so you're not alone. Lol. I try to tell myself it's all in my head but it's hard to do

yes i am in the tww.. about 6 dpo now.
hope you both get your bfps here but i know it can take perfectly healthy fertile people multiple months to conceive. im sure it makes you wonder "well what if" but hope you have doctors you trust and can go over health with.
taking care of your own health is #1.... when you are doing that baby will follow. glad you are trying to stay on track with the diabetes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->