Closed

Hi ecarroll! Welcome! Im 8 dpo, so we are close!

are you tempted to test yet? I notice alot of people cave in, Af gives you the bold truth though, lol. Just curious do you and dh refrain from dtd after O day?

also we dtd last night but still not sure if I was in O, I'm a few days early according to calendar. No change in CM. Not that its a known sign for me either as I never paid it any mind. We'll see though. Today I'm entering the fertile phase, but I think we should break tonight and start back tomorrow, just to rebuild count.

honestly I'll be glad when this is over, scheduled - dtd for a cause isn't that sexy, lol. Not for me anyway, sure hubby is enjoying it lol

Eh not so much. 10 dpo is the earliest cutoff for me. My AF isn't due for like another week ( sept 3 or 4) so really I was thinking to wait for Monday ( sept1! But I will prolly test Sunday lol.
we actually have not dtd since Ov. we had a marathon and do it all 5 nights of the fertile window, so a break was kinda nice last weekend, and it is tough during the week due to my husbands work sched. ( he gets up really early and is tired at night ). So we haven't but it's not bc I'm worried bout something happening inside, it's just bc circumstances haven't been favorable lol!

Eh not so much. 10 dpo is the earliest cutoff for me. My AF isn't due for like another week ( sept 3 or 4) so really I was thinking to wait for Monday ( sept1! But I will prolly test Sunday lol.
we actually have not dtd since Ov. we had a marathon and do it all 5 nights of the fertile window, so a break was kinda nice last weekend, and it is tough during the week due to my husbands work sched. ( he gets up really early and is tired at night ). So we haven't but it's not bc I'm worried bout something happening inside, it's just bc circumstances haven't been favorable lol!

yes my husband has a similar schedule, that's why I have been getting woke up early in the am for some, smh.

do you watch any of the labor and delivery shows? I find myself watching them lately. When I had my son I was 19 and I didn't know anything so I watched alot of it. I'm back at it again, just so anxious

Hahahaha. NO!
I did before my first one, like ' a baby story' on TLC
But after my two ( very unpleasant) labors and deliveries, I don't even want to think about it or hear the words.
I kinda can't believe I want to do it all again, but this time I will just keep repeating. "this is the LAST time!"

Hello ecarroll! Welcome!!

I am 2dpo. I have good self control and won't test till af is a day late. If i get a positive i will take a couple tho, just to be sure lol. Tww suuucks. Lol. I had a dream last night I took a test and it was positive. I was sad when I woke up and it was just a dream lol.

Yeah I've been having dreams for a few months that I was pregnant with a girl, but the other night it was a boy. We want a boy. Of course we will be happy with either though.

Haha just read the posts from the top of the page.. Go back and read the, babifever! About my holding out testing.... Hahahaha
LIES, IT WAS ALL LIES I GUESS
I don't know what got into me, Im not like this crazy test lady... Usually I play it cool and wait.... Hahahaha funny looking back

Haha just read the posts from the top of the page.. Go back and read the, babifever! About my holding out testing.... Hahahaha
LIES, IT WAS ALL LIES I GUESS
I don't know what got into me, Im not like this crazy test lady... Usually I play it cool and wait.... Hahahaha funny looking back

BOL I was just looking at that, yep definitely lies!!! Lol. This was your first cycle trying, right???

Yes, but I historically have really good luck..
Most cases it takes a few months....

Haha no. We did varied positions... We dtd 5 nights in a row.... And I didn't get out of better after, so the " stuff" would stay in and not leak out, if you know what I mean.

Ok kool, lol. We've been dtd, till alone will till, ha ha

I lay down for a while after sex. I know they say there is no proof it does anything but I do it anyway lol. According to app I'm 3dpo and I'm still just waiting around lol. We dtd for 10 days straight just in case I ovulated early or late lol. Next Month I'm Definitely starting opks

I lay down for a while after sex. I know they say there is no proof it does anything but I do it anyway lol. According to app I'm 3dpo and I'm still just waiting around lol. We dtd for 10 days straight just in case I ovulated early or late lol. Next Month I'm Definitely starting opks

yes I lay down, legs up for about 5 minutes, that's it. It very annoying and awkward lol

Did I miss something????? Congrats!!! What dpo are you jules??

Haha, yes sorry I didnt post it on here. Maybe I'm ashamed bc I caved and tested earlier than I swore I would ever test.
To answer your question, I am now 9 dpo. I got a very faint pos yesterday afternoon and evening, and then a faint line this morning. Im gonna keep testing to make sure I stay pregnant.. Since AF is still 4-5 days away....
Fingers crossed it sticks in there :)

Tina damn! I'm impressed! We dtd 5 nights in a row and I was DONE. Good for you! I don't think me or my husband would make it 10 straight.
I'm sending lots of positives vibes to all you women on here. Lets make it an awesome testing thread!
May and June babies will be fantastic :)
Will be looking forward to everyone's updates

If anyone is interested in following my testing saga, I have a post in the preg testing page " 9 dpo FRER"

Followers wanted! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"