Clothes question

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Do you dress your LO in clean clothes every day?

Caitlyn has a clean baby gro or jammies on for bed and a new outfit on everyday.

Caitlyn stayed at the In-Laws last night and she was in the same clothes i took her in yesterday. The MIL said she doesn't need clean clothes on every day, they were fine.

Just wondering what YOU do? I've never even thought about it. I wear clean clothes everyday, wouldn't expect anything less of Caitlyn :baby:

Dec has always had clean clothes from the day he was born, even when he is sick I dress him in clean clothes.

I always put clean clothes on Rebecca, even though they look clean, there is always some dried milk or drool to be found on them!!

charlie needs fresh clothes every few hours never mind every day :rofl:

But seriously does she ware the same clothes two days in a row coz i can bet she doesnt!

charlie gets clean vest + clothes on a morning, if he gets too dirty (which is most days) he gets changed half way through the day but normaly just a t-shirt change, then on a night if its not bath night he gets a clean baby gro but same vest (providing theres no shit on it :rofl:) if its bath night he gets clean vest and baby grow!

I don't think Lexie's clothes would go more than a day even if i tried!!! Fresh clean clothes for us everyday. xx

I have never dressed caitlyn in the same clothes, ever. I like her smelly fresh as a daisy in the morning lol, no stale milk, drool or poo :rofl:

I was a bit surprised to see her in the same clothes, given that we sent her with 3 changes of clothes 'just in case'

she looked like nobodys kid lol

yes clean clothes every morning when we get dressed - but I usually leave the same vest on that she wore to bed the night before if it's clean (which it usually is). I only really do that because she hates getting vests put on and screams the house down. Then at night after bath its clean vest and pjs

Usually fresh clean clothes, always a clean sleepsuit. Sometimes I'll let her wear jeans and stuff if they're not dirty but its rare because shes always covered in something! I don't see any harm in them wearing a top again if its clean I mean theres usually a vest or tights or something underneath so it doesnt even come in contact with her skin!

at the moment i have been letting Katie wear the same clothes for 2 days on the run as she isnt dribbling milk yet but once my milk is in full flow it will be clean every day as my milk tends to go on free flow at feeding times lol

Harry has clean clothes on every morning after i've topped and tailed him. I do this for a number of reasons - one is that if he's been asleep in those clothes and has been a bit hot/sweaty, or if he's been a tiny bit sick through the night, or his nappy has been a very wet one and it may have gone through slightly to his vest etc... and secondly because I like the routine with him - he knows it's morning and in the morning, we have a wash and get dressed.

If he's sick on himself throughout the day I also change him, but only if it's gone through his clothes and is on his skin - if it's just a tiny bit of sick that's just on the top of his sleepsuit, I don't bother. Also - if we have a "nappy incident" then he has a change of clothes too obviously!

Me, Benn and Ellie have clean clothes on everyday. I like to see us looking clean and smart and smelling lovely lol.

I change her clothes every morning after breakfast, though sometimes if daddy is watching her he leaves her in her sleepsuit :roll: But unless she gets really dirty/wet I tend to leave her in the same outfit the rest of the day (or if we're going out in public or someone is coming over ;))

Should add that she gets a bath and clean sleepsuit in the evenings so I guess it's twice a day

fresh everday - she drools too much not to!

3 month old - clean vest and top every day but may wear trousers 2 days if they haven't been soiled.
21 month old - clean clothes every day, vest every other day
3 year old - clean top every day, vest every other day and trousers every other day as she doesn't seem to get them dirty.

All of the above it dependant on what they have been up to, weather etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->