Clothes question

tommy has clean clothes every day..will wear the same vest the next day if it was fresh on after a bath on the night but oh is a div and when i come back he will still be in his pyjamas/sleepsuit makes me very angry lol

h x

Funny you should ask, usually its clean clothes everyday, but 2nite when i stripped them off i noticed that kieran clothes were clean , so put them aside for 2moz, also Paige jeans. We only nipped to town today and 2moz we are not going out so it doesn't bother me:)

clean clothes every morning and a clean vest and baby grow everynight. would not like the kids to wear the same thing 2 days in a row even if they looked clean! x

Yep, she always has fresh clothes on everyday, a fresh vest and fresh pjs every night. Just end up making more washing for myself really lol

yep clean clothes everyday here :) normally twice a day xx

Sam wears clean clothes every day too...even if they look clean, I'm sure he'll have dribbled all down his clothes from the day before at some point! x

Clean clothes every morning and after jaymee's bath in the evening, though sometimes Il put cardigans or jeans on her for two days if they are clean. xx

i put her in trousers 2 days on the row if they're still clean, but tops are clean every day and vests get changed at bedtime normally. if i'm havin a lazy day, she sstays in her sleepsuit in the day, but never if we're going out!!

yes mostly clean everyday for during the day but if she has a bath at night and her PJ's are still clean in the morning, then i sometimes put them on her again for a 2nd night, but that tends to be maybe once a month...lol she is a bit messy!

Clean clothes each day, clean Pjs each night :) x

clean everyday!!

wouldnt dream of using same outfit two days running x

Haha i'm not so insane then, i think the MIL is insane

Clean clothes everyday! Different outfit everyday! I dont wear the same everyday so why should my baby just because hes a baby!

Fresh clothes here everyday too! Hannah has that many that we need to change them every day so that she gets the chance to wear it all, lol!

Trousers and skirts she sometime will wear again next day because we tend to strip Caitlin off to run around comfy in the end lol but tops vest etc no always clean!

My MIL did that when she stayed and looked after Caitlin whist we were at the hospital lol Didn't bother me - what ever she is comfy with is fine by me. I know shes safe and in caring hands its just diff ways of thinking.

x

fresh clothes day and night for us

I do same as you!!! Clane clothes in the day, and new clean ones if becky is sick on them...then a clean babygro every night to sleep in. Dan has been the same too since he was born!!! Now he even puts his clothes straight in the wash basket with out asking!!:rofl:

Fresh clothes every day for Lola. Plus she has so much and sometimes even grows out of stuff she hardly wore so I try to use it while it fits :lol:

Fresh clean clothes everyday and the same with sleepsuits.

My MIL is the same, must be a difference in times! She says thats why I have always got so much washing but i dont care! My kids arent wearing dirty clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->