Club OvaCue!

Hi Sadangel,
Listen that pink box may be it, but if your temps are not staying up WAIT for a purple box. Anyday that your V temps are LOW BD..... that box will show up over night and you may miss an opportunity.

My temps rose :) now watching them, finally after 40 cycle days I O'd . Weak or not remains to be seen, I am around 5-6 dpo today.

Awesome!! Glad to hear you OV!

Speaking of the purple box ... I got it this morning! But DH wasn't feeling well, so hopefully Monday did the trick. It's still only 3 days, right? I want a girl, and I've read they swim slower and live longer. If he's in the mood later or tomorrow, I'll try again. Thanks for the info! This is the first time I've used the vag sensor and it is a little confusing!

wow see..I knew you would get the purple box! yep girls live longer, I think 3 days is about the max UNLESS you have good cm then they can live up to 5 days. sorry your hubby is ill, I hope he gets better soon.

are you on clomid? i cannot recall?

my temps are staying up dpo 7 :p I am not really thinking pregnancy necessarily, but I did finally O which makes me super duper HAPPY.

If my temps can remain up until Monday the 17th September, then my luetal phase is healthy. That way if I do not get my sticky bean this cycle, at least I know that I am healthy.

have a wonderful weekend!
ps you can ask me any monitor questions and I will try to help you.
christle

I'm glad your temps are up! :) Sounds very promising for you. I agree; I just want everything to work and to have at least a chance.

Yes I'm on Clomid. My vaginal reading doubled today from yesterday (300) and my temp stayed low, so im very confused. Had a huge fight with DH (still ongoing as he is now texting me and im at work) so I don't know whats going to happen.

@Sadangel,
How are you doing? Sorry I was MIA. I did not O really until CD 46! I am 18 DPO today and got a temp drop yesterday. I thought I had a corpus luteum cyst because my temps were 98+ for a long long time, after much prayer and worry they dropped just yesterday to 97.7 then this morning 97.5! My progesterone was off the chart LOL. Now if I time this, my body is ready. How are you, any new updates?

Can I join the club? :) I just started using my monitor and Im on CD 5! I am praying this will help us conceive our rainbow baby! I am almost positive I have just been guessing my ovulation day wrong so hoping this will prove that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->