Club OvaCue!

..actually temp adjust said the 3 am temp on sunday am would be 97.5 ( my norm). The purple box may be accurate then.... oh wow. lesson learned, BD every other day until I i get a true temp rise. Which I think I did pretty good, except for Sunday, but my purple box landed on Monday (last night, and I did BD).

yay lets hope. we can wait together!

Ok, great!! I'm somewhat confused — did the OvaCue person say your first readings were accurate? I'm still dubious on mine, even though my temps confirm it somewhat. Aaaargh. Why can't it be easy? :cry:

I'm hopeful and also discouraged at the same time; I'm 10DPO today but I got BFNs on CD7 and 9 so now I'm really thinking I'm out. I'm symptom spotting like CrAzY though! :wacko: How about you?

HI Sadangel,

Yep the Ovacue was right, I failed to O and then body tried again in 4 days. I did O because my temp cover line is now 97.7 and I got 97.8, 98, 97.8. Today I got a 97.7 and I am about 3-4 dpo. I trust it because I got the purple box.... and my v reading dropped to LOW, then rose again. I think it pinpointed O for me for the first time since off the pill.

Today my temp dipped .1, but I am not worried because it just needs to remain near that cover line temp of 97.7 and it was exactly 97.7 LOL.

9 dpo is a bit to early, do not count yourself out yet! I think 12-13 dpo is a great time to test. Hang in there...just a few more days for you!

are you having CM? I thought I had dried up... but its like a milky watery type that sometimes makes it down to my nickers.

Hi Girls, I am new to this forum. I am thinking about TTC again (I have a son already). I am thinking about buying the ovucue. Lots of luck to all of you :)

HI Sadangel,

Yep the Ovacue was right, I failed to O and then body tried again in 4 days. I did O because my temp cover line is now 97.7 and I got 97.8, 98, 97.8. Today I got a 97.7 and I am about 3-4 dpo. I trust it because I got the purple box.... and my v reading dropped to LOW, then rose again. I think it pinpointed O for me for the first time since off the pill.

Today my temp dipped .1, but I am not worried because it just needs to remain near that cover line temp of 97.7 and it was exactly 97.7 LOL.

9 dpo is a bit to early, do not count yourself out yet! I think 12-13 dpo is a great time to test. Hang in there...just a few more days for you!

Oooooooh! I get it now! :dohh:

Your temps sound good! I hope you OV, and it sounds like you did — I'm really starting to wish I never took the pill! My doctor got one of my blood tests back and said it looks like I did OV — however, since I had so much pain last week I may have endometriosis. They can't tell for sure unless they do a laproscopic surgery, which I will hold off a few cycles and see if the Clomid will do it for me first. Thanks for the support! I know it is early, so I'm going to *try* to wait until Monday, 14DPO.

Welcome, Anna!! — I bought the Ovacue because I heard good things about it; it costs a bit more up front, but you don't have to keep buying sticks for it like the ClearBlue one. However, I have also heard good things about ClearBlue, and my cousin got her BFP after using it a few months. My OvaCue is very easy to use and understand, and I don't have to pee on it! :thumbup: But I don't have the vaginal sensor, which will confirm OV and is optional. Lots of luck!!

Hi ladies, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tea and I live in Australia, I'm 24 and been trying to conceive for a total of 3 years. My partner and I have been tested for basic infertility signs and so far the doctors can't find anything wrong with either of our fertility (besides that we both smoke-trying to quit!! And we could both lose a couple of kilos-nothing major). I have recently purchased the ovacue and was just wondering if I could ask you guys any questions if I find it confusing... It arrived about a week ago, I also got the vaginal sensor as well. I cannot start for atleast another couple of weeks as that is when I should start my newest cycle by. Hope to have a chat to some of you soon as these things can make me feel quite alone...

Hello, Tea, and welcome to the club! I don't have the vaginal sensor, but I do have an OvaCue — what questions did you have? I'll try to help as best I can!

I have the V sensor and can answer any questions.

How are you sadangel? I failed to O it seems because my temp rose then went coo coo. Now I am just going to keep temping and see what happens. My v reading dropped too, meaning my body is trying yet again to O.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that, cmiclat. Are you still BDing? You may OV yet!!

I am doing ok, but got red when I wiped today so I think AF will be here soon. I did confirm from dr that I OV, so the Clomid worked for me. I'm looking forward to trying again since I know the Clomid is doing the trick; I just hope we can get the timing right this time.

you know...I am not even sure I have O'd LOL. I am just BD leisurely and seeing what is going to happen. My temps are wonky so I am thinking maybe once I get a cycle start I can just start over, but then again... I had another major dip and now most temps are steady so who really knows LOL.

I am less pressured now that I am on Cycle 3.

I cannot wait for your results!

It sounds like you are very relaxed, which is a great way to TTC! I don't seem to have the ability to relax, LOL!

I got AF today, but I'm kind of relieved because last time it pulled a no-show and I had to wait 2 weeks and take Provera, so at least now I can start again.

Round 2 of Clomid, here I come! And my temps seemed to be holding steady so I can use that in conjunction with the monitor and hopefully get some well-timed BDing! (My DH is never 'in the mood' any more ... I think it has something to do with the fact that I am not on BC any more!)

You have the vaginal sensor, right? Is it a huge pain? I'm debating whether or not to get it. If I get it, I won't be able to use it on CD2 obviously because that is tomorrow morning; do you have to start it on CD2?

Ok so I GOT the vaginal sensor!! Woohoo!! CD6 today and I just started using it. Day 2 of Clomid, ugh. Not looking forward to the side effects!

Hi Sadangel,

well my temp craziness was something. I am back at Pre O temps now, but no AF yet. the pill has my body wonky, it took 2 cycles for the pill to really make me lost, the first two cycles off were clock work.

I am waiting on AF. I think my progesterone had a hard time kicking in cause I got 3 days of temp rise, then it plummeted.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your temps! My body was all crazy after the pill, too. It's just awful.

hi sadangel, when did it balance out? I was told 3 months, this is cycle 2, I was waiting on cycle 3, but its not here yet...

Actually, my first 2 cycles seemed very "normal" because they were exactly 28 days long, etc., but the temps were off and I chalked it up to working very late every night (I usually get home around 2 a.m.)

After 5 or 6 cycles with no luck, had the dr check me out and she said I wasn't OVing. She did additional testing and nothing else was wrong, so I'm assuming my body was still messed up from the BC pills. Then in July (cycle 7) I was supposed to start Clomid and I missed my AF completely! Since I wasn't PG (I thought I was the whole time, and it was awful when I found out my body was playing another mean trick on me!) my dr had to jump-start it with Provera. She said if I wasn't OVing, sometimes you can miss a period, and sometimes you will still get a period.

Long story! Sorry. So bottom line, once I started taking the Clomid last cycle, my temps seem to be normal. Dr confirmed I did OV last month, so it is working. I am on round 2 now! I think my cycles were messed up and I wasn't OVing because of the BC pills. I think it would have straightened out on its own without the meds, but I didn't have the patience to wait it out, and I'm not sure how long it would have taken.

I also think I was OVing some months and not others; people often have anovulatory cycles, and it is possible I was having an anovulatory cycle when I had the bloodwork done and I'm using the Clomid needlessly (but I'd rather be on it then not know).

Hope that helps! And I hope your cycles straighten out soon. I have heard it can take 6 months, but some women's cycles sync up really fast; it varies. Lots of luck and :dust:

that explains my temps and 2 cycle off the pill I was normal too, then cycle 3 I was 4 days late and now I am waiting and I am on CD 37.
seems that third month off the pill is when you body is wondering what the world is happening.

If I do not start soon, vitex will be ordered.
my temps are pre O again, but they are not jumping to much 97.2, 97.3, 97.4, 97.5, and today 97.3...so watching my temps very close.

Yeah, you are right; I think our bodies are like WTF!! by the third cycle. :haha:

Hope yours straighten out soon!! :hugs:

Im so uncertain of this monitors accuracy. i got an ov confirm pink box, but my temps dropped and rose again, no crosshairs on ff yet. and my vag reading was lower today still have a pink box tho. dont know what to think, timing is so crucial for me. wondering if i chose wrong monitor, sometimes i wonder if those numbers are even real or if the monitor randomly gives u one. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->