EmilyJean
Dyme Diva
zeezee
jmikolin
Lauren82-OvaCue
Ready2BaMommy-Ovacue
Calyk
LuvMySoldier-Classic
And our mascot-Crazy84-She bought her OvaCue and got her :bfp: before she even used it!
Reference center:
When your cue peak is on day 2-3………you will O on day 12
When your cue peak is on day 4-5.........you will O on day 13
When your cue peak is on day 6-7.........you will O on day 14
When your cue peak is on day 8-9.........you will O on day 15
When your cue peak is on day 10-11.....you will O on day 16
When your cue peak is on day 12-13 ....you will O on day 17
When your cue peak is on day 14-15 ....you will O on day 18

Sounds really interesting, but have never heard any reviews on it. It's mighty expensive but could be worth the cost!

I noticed they have a Rent To Own option that can be applied to the purchase price if you liked it and chose to buy it after using it for a while. Sounds pretty good to me!

I've gone as far as putting all of my information in and then closing the screen. I really want it!

I bought one. Well, rent to own one I guess!

I'd never heard of this one, looks interesting. Definitely let us know how it works!

Arein83 - How is it working so far? I saw this on earlypregnancytest and i'm very interested! June is the only month DH and I can try this year because of his deployment so I'm going all out for my last try!

So far it's working but since it's so early in my cycle, I don't have any real answers. It does say Not Fertile now which is correct. I'm anxiously awaiting the correspondance between the OvaCue and BBT. I'll let you know when we get to that point.

Rock on! Yes - please keep me updated :) I'm tempted to just buy it..how does the rent to own thing work??

I did the rent to own. You pay the downpayment with a credit card or debit card then the company takes out the payments automatically every month for 3 months. If you don't return it, it's yours after all of the payments are made. If you return it, they stop the payments. I'm keeping mine, it was just easier to do the rent to own. The only problem is they don't allow you to have the newest model with the rent to own.

hmm..so the ovacue classic with oral sensor? i can't wait to hear how it works for you. everytime i find something that i want..i always want to buy it right then so i'm sitting on the edge of my seat, haha.

Yep, that's what I have. I'm still temping so I didn't buy the vag sensor. This is the first month that I've spent money on more than vitamins, OPKs and HPTs and we've been TTC 18 months now! Now I can't stop buying stuff. Pre-seed, Softcups, herbal supplements, OvaCue etc etc etc

Haha you sound like me, but you have a reason! You've been trying for 18 months! I don't have a reason, I'm just crazy now I think :) I bought the PreSeed, Softcups, Maca, FertilAid, B6, Evening Primrose Oil, Royal Jelly, OPK's and temping everyday. I guess I realize that if I don't conceive in June..well...I have to wait 13 months to try again! :cry: I'm soooooo tempted to buy it!

So I am thinking about ordering this too!! It sounds promising..... Do you know if you have to start using it at a certain time in your cycle? Or canyou start using it once you get it?

crazy84 - i'm not quite sure. i went to ovacue.com and all it really states is to start on day 2 of your cycle..so i'm assuming that's when they highly suggest you start.

You can start as late as CD5 but no later according to the literature. I ordered mine on CD2 and had it by 4 but I live in the US and that's where it comes from, I think.

she lives in texas, so it should come soon too! i'm in germany, lol stupid international stuff..haha but whatever i'm used to waiting that long for mail! amazon only takes like a week!

You can pay to have it overnighted in US, it's $72ish. I had the next day air and it was $40 which is still outrageous but I'm sure you're used to paying that much. I really do like it and it's super easy. If you get one, we need to start a little club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->