Club Preggie

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
So glad o be here!! Huge congrats to Pi on her BFP!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've missed all of you! Ho have you all been? I am good. My blood pressure was up at my last DR appt, but I am good.

Yay! Thanks for inviting me over.

I'm doing well! Can't wait for morning sickness to be gone, but starting to get some energy back at least. Had our 12 week scan and all was well. On thyroid medication as apparently mine is borderline underactive, so better safe than sorry.

Yay!! I am so glad to have you here!! I still have some morning sickness going on as well, and I am ready for it to go any time now.... seriously. I was told by a nurse that my DR doesn't do a 12 week scan? They do blood draws instead to check for defects. Weird thing is I thought that I always had a scan at 12 weeks. I was a bit sad about that. BUT to make up for that, DH is taking me for a private 4D scan when we hit 16 weeks :)

That's really weird! My DR only does a 12 week NT and an 18-20 week anomaly/gender scan as standard and I thought waiting until 12 weeks was bad enough! Exciting that you get to have a 4D though! We are thinking of booking in for one in late 2nd tri/early 3rd tri, just so we can see our little Bubbles again :)

I am definitely excited about it, that is for sure. I am going to go in at 16 weeks bc I am not going to be able to wait until 20 weeks to find out the gender. I am ready to know! Plus, I am soooo ready to start buying baby stuff. I haven't bought anything so far.

Hi ladies! :wave: So excited and happy to be here! :cloud9: Scared as hell but trying not to let the fear lock me down. The gals are heavier, a little nipple soreness, and I'm having slight waves of nausea here and there but I'm ready to get my butt kicked with m/s and exhaustion :thumbup: . Crazy I know and there's no guarantees even if you have m/s but with my boys I had all day/all night nausea that kicked...my...arse up and down this city until about 20 weeks or so. With my m/c I never had any strong symptoms really. Around 4w2d so hopefully m/s will be beating me about the face and body in about a week or so :D .

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :winkwink:

Sooooooo glad to have you here. I refused to start anything here on this section of the forum until you got your bfp :hugs:

I didn't get my morning sickness until around 7-8 weeks or so. I thought for sure it would show up sooner, but nope. As of now, I still have occasional nausea, but it has gotten better...although the other day I sneezed so hard it made me gag, then puke. My gag reflex has been AWFUL. Everything makes me gag. I hope you make it through your morning sickness gracefully :)

I totally get you being scared, but you are going down this road no matter what, and we can't change anything in the path. Everything is going to be okay :flower:

Yay Pi! So glad to see you here!

I started getting nauseous around 7 weeks, but it wasn't until 10 weeks that it really started kicking my ass, that's when the actual hurling started! Still going, but I do seem to get the odd day where its just gagging now, lol!

We've decided which room we are going to use for the nursery, now its just a matter of shifting things around so that we can figure out how we actually want to set it up! Have also got a bassinet, pram and carseat on layby already :happydance:

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :winkwink:

Sooooooo glad to have you here. I refused to start anything here on this section of the forum until you got your bfp :hugs:

I didn't get my morning sickness until around 7-8 weeks or so. I thought for sure it would show up sooner, but nope. As of now, I still have occasional nausea, but it has gotten better...although the other day I sneezed so hard it made me gag, then puke. My gag reflex has been AWFUL. Everything makes me gag. I hope you make it through your morning sickness gracefully :)

I totally get you being scared, but you are going down this road no matter what, and we can't change anything in the path. Everything is going to be okay :flower:
Is it your primary goal in life to make me cry chick? :haha: Thank you :hugs: . With my boys it really started kicking in around 6 weeks and this time I've been having slight waves already so hoping it shows up soon! With your girls did your m/s start around 7-8 weeks also? I'm going to Cha-Cha all over the place when I get full blown m/s lol. Yeah, I'm going to have to tell myself/get told, a lot that it will be ok. I need to work on some healthy pregnancy/healthy baby affirmations/meditations.

Yay Pi! So glad to see you here!

I started getting nauseous around 7 weeks, but it wasn't until 10 weeks that it really started kicking my ass, that's when the actual hurling started! Still going, but I do seem to get the odd day where its just gagging now, lol!

We've decided which room we are going to use for the nursery, now its just a matter of shifting things around so that we can figure out how we actually want to set it up! Have also got a bassinet, pram and carseat on layby already :happydance:
Ahh yes, the gagging. So funny the things that make pg women feel better lol. How weird that feeling so bad feels so good :haha: . You are on it AJ! When you get big and round and too tired to really want to worry about setting stuff up you'll be all set :) .

Hahahaha!!! Noooo that is not my primary goal. My primary goal is to be amazing, which I feel I succeed at on a daily basis LOL :winkwink:

I only had morning sickness with my last babe. I think it has something to do with my older girls having a different bio dad, I really do! With my last it began around 7-8 weeks, and lasted to 16 weeks... and it was baaaaaaaaaad. This time it has been a bit more manageable. I hate morning sickness LOL

I have bought NOTHING for this baby LOL! I won't either, until I find out the gender. Oh, and can someone please tell me what the hell a pram is? :shrug: I had never even heard of it until coming on this forum. Sad, I know haha.

And you do succeed too! :kiss: Pram = stroller I do believe :) . I'm laying here on my stomach loving the feel of my uterus stretching, getting a few nausea waves here and there. Any minute would be great for full-blown m/s! :D

Haha, yes pram basically = stroller. Although they've always been different things to me. A pram being for a bub, which lies back, or sits up slightly, insect net, shade cover etc. Whereas a stroller is basically a fabric chair on wheels for the older toddlers.

I tend to be a little OCD so was starting to stress out. I feel much better now that we have made a start on getting ourselves organised :D

DH's little sisters and their friend are coming over and staying the night tomorrow. 3 16 year old girls in my house! FUN! Which also means I have to cook dinner for them as well as us. I've been struggling to even cook for us lately! LOL.

Ahhh, I never knew the finer distinction b/w the two AJ! It's funny b/c the image I've always gotten in my head was like this:

https://classicalbabyprams.weebly.com/pram-push.html

but I never realized the other differences. I love learning new things :D .

Ooh! A 16YO sleepover will be fun! You can relive all the angst and turbulence and forever feelings lol :winkwink: . Either way, cakes or brownies or some other such thing must be had by all :haha: .

Okay cool! I have learned something new as well! I already have a "stroller" that I will be using. It is nice though. Has cupholders and shit :haha:

I feel like a serious procrastinater! I don't want to buy anything until I know the gender! At least not anything color specific. What else can I buy without knowing the gender? I can't think of anything! I suck LOL!

I can no longer lay on my stomach. I swear Ialready look 5 months pregnant! The more kiddos you have the faster you show I suppose. I feel like I look like a house! I guess at nearly 14 weeks with my 5th I should be showing though, right? Need some reassurance haha! I miss sleeping on my stomach though. Now I sleep on my side with a fortress of pillows all around me.

Sounds weird, but I hope morning sickness hits you soon too if it makes you feel more secure haha! Matter of fact, I hope it kicks your ass! Nah, I'm just kidding hee hee! But I:winkwink: do hope you feel it so it can make ya feel a bit more reassured. I think everything is going to be awesome for you! I have a good feeling! :winkwink:

Gah, I can't think of anything either! :rofl: Not anything useful :dohh: . Ooh, can't wait 'til I need a pillow fortress :cloud9: . You're at a great place where you can rock your bump but everything doesn't hurt yet lol. Oh I'll take an ass kicking of the m/s variety, bring that shit on! :dance:

Yeah dude.... my pillow fortress kicks major ass! I even have a cow pillow pet that I hug while Isleep. Its pretty awesome.

I am still awake, watching Lock Up. I am sooo enjoying the silence. DH has to be up in an hour and a half for work. Soon I will need to go kick my dog out of my spot on the bed and try and get some sleep. My dog pisses me off with that shit I'm telling you. Probably hormones, but I don't want effing dog hair all over my pillows ect. Drives me insane! My bed is kinda like my sanctuary at this point.

Soooo I know you anxiously awaiting morning sickness...lol that is a sentence I never thought I would utter in a million years....but anyhow, when are we hoping that morning sickness leaves you? Surely you don't want it to stick around for 40 weeks, right?!

By the time I get to the silence in my house I'm ready to pass out :nope: . I can definitely see dog hair all over my shit bringing out my ultra hyped up preggie :growlmad: . We really want a dog and a cat but I can't handle all that right now lol. If I got m/s fairly soon and it didn't let up until about 20 weeks or so like with my boys, I would be good :D .

LOL! OMG screw some morning sickness for 20 weeks!! Let me ask if you have ever experienced this. At least once a day I get this feeling in the back of my throat... like something is stuck there, or poking me back there or something... like, a bit of a stinging feeling. When it happens, I cough, then I start gagging really bag. Gagging and wretching. Earlier it happened and Iran into my kitchen to get to the trashcan to dry heave into it. It was bad. I dry heaved so hard it made me piss my pants bc I already had to pee. This has been happening quite a bit over the last week or so. Ever experienced this? It sucks.

So, on a brighter note, guess what? I bought baby stuff!! Whoooo!! I bought a brush and comb set, a bottle drying rack, 6 of the 4oz. Bottles, a bottle brush, AND A BASSINET!! I looove the bassinet!! Its semi neutral colors, white and green mainly, with a TINY bit of blue and brown that really isn't noticeable. I wouldn't mind using it for a girl either, so it works. The green on it is kinda like little vines on it or something. Ill get the name of the model tomorrow bc I am in bed posting on my cell phone LOL! So I will look tomorrow and you can look it up and tell me what you think :) I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Its also a gliding bassinet, which I love, and I think it plays music, it has a mobile, and does other stuff too. Baby shopping tonight made it all more real!

LOL! I know that's crazy as hell :haha: but it would make me feel sooooo much better at this point if I was getting more than short waves here and there. With my boys I could barely move unless it was absolutely necessary (had to cook or go to work or to the store or something); on the floor for weeks girl lol. I know I'm only 4w5d but I need that "reassurance" :dohh: .

I've never had what you're describing with the throat/gagging thing happen in any pregnancy. I have been having the lump in the back of my throat the last few days where it's harder to swallow. Don't seem to be having the issue right this second though.

Yay for buying stuff! Ooh, can't wait to see the bassinet, so exciting :dance: .

Hey chickadee! Hope your day has been great! Don't worry about the morning sickness, you will get there I'm sure haha! Soon I'm sure you will be a pukey mess! :haha:

So, the bassinet I got is made by Delta childrens products, and the model is called Sweet Birds Gliding Bassinet. I absolutely LOVE it. Can't wait to set it up and see it even better in my room! They had the display model up in the store, but they didn't have the mobile attached or anything. I have to buy a new crib this time around, but Ihonestly don't think I will get it until after the baby comes. I mean, if I find one I can't pass up then I will grab it, but I really won't need it until after baby. I love bassinets haha! There is a matching swing to this bassinet that I will be getting, but its a bit more expensive. I really want it but maybe I will buy one used since they really don't get used for very long. Its hard this time because I want to really get every single thing I want, since it will be the last time, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->