Club Preggie

Let me ask if you have ever experienced this. At least once a day I get this feeling in the back of my throat... like something is stuck there, or poking me back there or something... like, a bit of a stinging feeling. When it happens, I cough, then I start gagging really bag. Gagging and wretching. Earlier it happened and Iran into my kitchen to get to the trashcan to dry heave into it. It was bad. I dry heaved so hard it made me piss my pants bc I already had to pee. This has been happening quite a bit over the last week or so. Ever experienced this? It sucks.

OMG yes! This is how almost every hurl I have starts. I cough to try and move it and BAM, retching.

And yes, I have officially had my first hurl and pee experience. :nope:

As for bassinets, this is the one we have on layby https://www.babybunting.com.au/fisher-price-my-little-lamb-bassinet.html . I just love it :)

Oh my gosh, those are so unbelievably adorable you guys! Those seem so cozy, hell, makes me want a bassinet for me to climb into :haha: .

Sanrio: I know what you mean about wanting to get in every single thing you may want or need for your last. I still hope for just one more lol out of DH (unless this pregnancy is a twofer :happydance: ) but doubt that will happen as I think three is his sanity limit lol. I want to do all kinds of fun stuff that I never did with my pregnancies with the boys. Got any ideas? :munch: Henna belly and doing something fun for Halloween is definitely in :D .

So I'm absolutely starving the last couple of days. And my thirst is unquenchable. A few days before this I didn't really care to eat much just b/c meh, I didn't really wanna lol. Not m/s or aversions or anything, just nothing looked good really. Guess that's why I'm so damn hungry now :haha: . The ladies are a little heavier but not sore or anything. I think that started later on with my other pregnancies but I can't remember :dohh: . Slight shooting tingles every now and again though. Waiting on more definitive symptoms is akin to the last few days of the TWW :wacko: .

Hi ladies! :wave: So excited and happy to be here! :cloud9: Scared as hell but trying not to let the fear lock me down. The gals are heavier, a little nipple soreness, and I'm having slight waves of nausea here and there but I'm ready to get my butt kicked with m/s and exhaustion :thumbup: . Crazy I know and there's no guarantees even if you have m/s but with my boys I had all day/all night nausea that kicked...my...arse up and down this city until about 20 weeks or so. With my m/c I never had any strong symptoms really. Around 4w2d so hopefully m/s will be beating me about the face and body in about a week or so :D .

I felt great until just after 6 weeks....now I've been sick every day since. And even if you aren't sick it could just mean that this time it's a girl :)

Hi ladies! :wave: So excited and happy to be here! :cloud9: Scared as hell but trying not to let the fear lock me down. The gals are heavier, a little nipple soreness, and I'm having slight waves of nausea here and there but I'm ready to get my butt kicked with m/s and exhaustion :thumbup: . Crazy I know and there's no guarantees even if you have m/s but with my boys I had all day/all night nausea that kicked...my...arse up and down this city until about 20 weeks or so. With my m/c I never had any strong symptoms really. Around 4w2d so hopefully m/s will be beating me about the face and body in about a week or so :D .

I felt great until just after 6 weeks....now I've been sick every day since. And even if you aren't sick it could just mean that this time it's a girl :)
Thanks lraes. I keep having to remind myself that at not even 5w's that my symptoms coming and going in waves is fine. And that's true but that's what I thought last time and nope :nope: . My brain rejects anything anywhere even close to this idea of maybe it's a girl this time; breathing got tight just thinking about it! Nothing will make me feel the slightest bit more comfortable these early days until I feel like serious shit :wacko: .

Thanks lraes. I keep having to remind myself that at not even 5w's that my symptoms coming and going in waves is fine. And that's true but that's what I thought last time and nope :nope: . My brain rejects anything anywhere even close to this idea of maybe it's a girl this time; breathing got tight just thinking about it! Nothing will make me feel the slightest bit more comfortable these early days until I feel like serious shit :wacko: .

I definitely understand. I've had a miscarriage myself, and even though I feel like crap I'm still very nervous. Fingers crossed for both of us that everything wonderfully this time around!

I definitely understand. I've had a miscarriage myself, and even though I feel like crap I'm still very nervous. Fingers crossed for both of us that everything wonderfully this time around!
Definitely with the fingers, toes, and anything else crossable! I know "too much" now about labour, birth, m/c, etc. and so on and have to actively work on being confident in my body's ability to do this again. With my DS1 ignorance was true bliss :) .

Hi ladies!! I'm so tired today. I got some new fish for my fish tank, so I am loving that. I love watching them interact with each other. DH is at work, so its just me and the kids here today. Other than that I have been fairly lazy. I'm currently sprawled out on the couch haha!

Iraes- your bassinet is so cute! I love bassinets. I am sooooo ready to find out what this baby is so I can REALLY start to shop.

I'm gonna end this now...I'm so tired that typing this is making my eyes cross!! Ill be back later!

Sanrio: Haha, when I was done eating last night and DH was talking to me about something I can't remember now lol, my eyelids were absolutely closing completely against my will :haha: .

Hahaha! Exactly! The fatigue has been kicking my ass this pregnancy! Iam so tired during the day. I am hating it!

I snuck into third tri earlier....scaaaaary!! I am so excited to have this baby, but LOATHE another c section. It sucks. I guess no matter what its gonna happen though so I will have to come to terms with it. I can't believe Iam already in 2nd tri. It went by so damn fast! At my next dr appt I will be 16 weeks! Its crazy! I'm sure once 3rd tri rolls around things will start creeeeping by haha! I won't go to 40 weeks no matter what since I am having an elective section, 39 weeks max..BUT I delivered all of my last 3 daughters no later than 37 weeks, so I'm banking more on that. Its coming soon!!

Also, my MIL aggravated me a bit earlier today. I showed her the bassinet we bought earlier today when she came over. Of course I was so excited because who the hell else am I going to show it to? I have 4 kids...you think I ever leave the house to make friends? :haha:

Anyhow, she just seemed entirely uninterested in what I was showing her, and barely acted like she was listening. I'm sure she was thinking "why are they buying brand new stuff when this is their last baby" and the answer is.... because I can and I want to. That's why. Of course she would NEVER say that out loud as DH has a very short temper with anyone that even remotely makes me feel bad. Yes, he loves his mom, but he would most certainly let her know that she is never to speak to me that way again.

I honestly doubt she would anyhow...just being theoretical. Her and I are actually very close, so yeah... it hurt my feelings a bit.

Ahh, 2nd tri! I can't believe it's here!

Had a GP appointment this morning and she confirmed that all my risks for genetic issues are tiny, blood pressure is good, no protein in the pee, all the things I like to hear :) She also referred me to my OB/GYN who I will be seeing for the rest of the pregnancy. So unless something comes up I won't have another doctor's appointment until the 10th of July when I will be 19 weeks!

Oh man Sanrio, you're going to be holding that sweet little babe before you know it! And I'm sorry your feelings got hurt like that :hugs: . It's good you guys are close though so I'm sure things will be back on track soon :thumbup: . Are you going to bring it up with her or just let it ride?

Glad to hear everything is moving along nicely AJ! You're going to be holding your cuddly bundle of baby in no time at all as well :) . Man, I feel so far from 14 weeks!

Oh yeah, I'm sure things will be fine between her and I. She may not agree with everything I do, but she loves me and I know that. And trust me, you will be at 14 weeks before you know it! Wait and see!

AJ- so glad to hear you and babe are healthy! Protein in the pee is never good... that is something I usually get, along with the high blood pressure. I'm glad things are going so smoothly for you!

I'm about to call and make my appt for my gender scan. Ill be back to let you know when it is!

Yay, gender scan! Can't wait to see if it's going to be dangly bits or more girly heaven :happydance: .

Hahaha!! Omg, if I'm told boy I think I run the risk of passing out from pure shock LOL! I'm definitely expecting it to be girl.

I made the appointment. Its June 18th, at 12:30pm!! Not too long from now! I'm sure it will go slow as hell though. I have a dr appt the day before too. Anyhow, the lady was really nice on the phone. She said she has the best and most powerful ultrasound machine available so the picture will be great. She said baby will have little chicken arms and legs since I am early, but I will still have enough room in my womb for baby to do acrobatics that I can watch. I'm so excited! The 18th needs to be here already!

Ok, so completely bizarre question, but what the hell is the deal with shiny nipples?? Aside from being incredibly freaking sore, I've noticed in the last day that they're also shiny as heck!

Sanrio: These 12 days are going to fly by girly :kiss: .

AJ: Hmm, can't remember anything about shiny nipples from my own experiences. I keep coming across thrush causing it though. Are they super itchy or red? Hope that's not it!

Nope, no itchiness or anything. It almost looks/feels oily? Weird.

Hi and congratulations everyone!!!! How exciting!!!thank you for the invite!!

12 week 2 day scan today it was amazing. We saw the baby kicking its legs and waving its arms. Everything is great so huge relief and excitement at once.

Brought three bed detached bungalow move in a few weeks time our first house, so exciting.

20 week scan 2nd August we can't wait to see baby again.

I have on been sick twice and tired at first. Fatigue has now gone. Boobs only feel slightly bruised. Odd mood swings.Sorry to say nothing else but feeling great all my mates are mad at me cause I feel so well. I feel more well than before we started ttc :). My centrum pregnancy vitamins must have help me load.

So glad to hear your all having fun but sorry about your symptoms hope things get better for you all.

Have fun ill be in touch soon x x:hugs:

I wonder if we will have boys or girls ! We don't mind which as long as its healthy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->