Club Preggie

*yaaaaaaawn* I do not want to go to sleep right now! :brat: I want to sit up and do my thing for a bit. But when my head hits that pillow it's going to be so very sweet :D . I'm not even sure this tired I'm experiencing has anything to do with my pregnancy at this point but more so with all the running around I've done today. Either way I'm whooped! Eff it, 'night all! :sleep:

Hi and congratulations everyone!!!! How exciting!!!thank you for the invite!!

12 week 2 day scan today it was amazing. We saw the baby kicking its legs and waving its arms. Everything is great so huge relief and excitement at once.

Brought three bed detached bungalow move in a few weeks time our first house, so exciting.

20 week scan 2nd August we can't wait to see baby again.

I have on been sick twice and tired at first. Fatigue has now gone. Boobs only feel slightly bruised. Odd mood swings.Sorry to say nothing else but feeling great all my mates are mad at me cause I feel so well. I feel more well than before we started ttc :). My centrum pregnancy vitamins must have help me load.

So glad to hear your all having fun but sorry about your symptoms hope things get better for you all.

Have fun ill be in touch soon x x:hugs:
Lucky you!! I've felt like crap! Now I kinda have my off days here and there, but I'm getting better slowly. When is your due date? Mine is Dec. 4th :)
I wonder if we will have boys or girls ! We don't mind which as long as its healthy x
I'm to the point that I don't have a preference, but would love to experience having a son.. if not then it wasn't meant to be.

So how is everyone else? Heartburn is kicking my ass right now as I lay in bed. I can't wait for my 4D scan coming up. The days are creeping by! I haven't seen baby since 8 weeks, and at that point she/he was just a blob. Its gonna be pretty cool to see how much baby has changed now. We have bought a bassinet, some bottles, and a few other random items. Once I find out the gender I can really start to prepare! Time is creeping by so slowly now that I have a scan scheduled, its ridiculous. I just want to know!! I am so used to being told its a girl that I might call the tech a liar if she says boy hahaha!! BUT I think girl bc I am a creature of habit lol

Haha! I can't wait to see your reaction to finding out what you're having Sanrio :) .

Me, I'm ok, hanging out feeling the molasses in winter effect myself lol. Taking lots of deep breaths, being mad at all this gray rain we got happening here :growlmad: .

How exciting buying a house 7Gem! I'm sure August can't come soon enough. Yay for a great 12 week scan :) .

LOL! I know. I'll probably flip shit at my scan even if it is a girl. I'm gonna be insaneo excited either way bc I know this is my last.

As of now I'm hanging out in bed with stupid heartburn again. I have seriously had heartburn for weeks now. I'm scared of what its gonna be like later if its already this bad!
Other than that, I'm chillin. Reading pregnancy stuff, enjoying some quiet time :)

By the time I get to quiet time I end up falling asleep :dohh: . I need a vacation in the worst way but shit keeps coming up. Did I tell you we just had to get $700 worth of repairs done on our car?! Ugh!

*yawn* So tired, so hungry. I want a sausage pizza, but a reeeeeally specific kind of sausage that I can't describe I just want it to appear before me :haha: , and a few more naps before the nighttime passout happens :p .

Lmao! Magic sausage pizza huh? :haha:

I didn't hear from you today woman! Hope things are okay, although I'm sure they are otherwise I would have heard something. I'm guessing the boys were just having an especially crazy day lol! It was 104 degrees here today!! I had to go to the grocery store in it! It sucked so bad! I was glad to be back in my central air to say the least. I'm laying in bed right now, hoping to sleep again soon. DH has the next 2 days off work... hopefully I don't kill him haha!! I'm gonna put him to work around the house though. So much needs done!!

lol Yeah, I took the boys to the pool, lots of cooking and cleaning, they had a friend over, bath and bedtime, etc. and so on. Very busy day! Haha! Don't kill him! Then you can't get any housework out of him :haha: . Oooh, doesn't sound like a pleasant trip at all my dear in that 104, yikes!

So I have my gender scan in 1 more day! It went a lot faster than I thought it would. Broke out the doppler earlier and babies hb is right at 140. Guess we will see!!

I am driving myself crazy at the moment. MS is gone for the most part, so are the sore boobs. Still tired, but not as dramatically. Being quite overweight means there is no obvious sign of a bump. I don't even feel pregnant :wacko:

How exciting Sanrio! I have 4 more weeks before we get to find out what we're cooking. (Unless this worrying gets to me beforehand and I make DH take me for a private scan...)

I am driving myself crazy at the moment. MS is gone for the most part, so are the sore boobs. Still tired, but not as dramatically. Being quite overweight means there is no obvious sign of a bump. I don't even feel pregnant :wacko:

How exciting Sanrio! I have 4 more weeks before we get to find out what we're cooking. (Unless this worrying gets to me beforehand and I make DH take me for a private scan...)

I totally get what you mean AJ! This time during pregnancy is hard bc for most people symptoms calm down, but they aren't feeling movement yet. My symptoms this time are still kicking my ass, but I've been where you are before. Do you think you might be interested in buying your own fetal doppler? I have one here, and I break it out whenever I'm feeling uncertain and it helps me a lot. I got mine on amazon.

So today is the big day!! I'm already so impatient! I'll be updating as soon as Iknow. I still guess girl. Be back soon!!

Okay so baby was stubborn today and wouldn't uncross legs! Plus the cord was between the legs. We saw 3 lines, but the tech said it could also be lines from the cord so she isn't positive, although she is leaning towards girl. We go back Thursday morning for a rescan.

Rescan tomorrow! So anxious. I hope baby let's me see what's going on down there in the diaper zone tomorrow. I'm ready to get some baby shopping done!

Sanrio hopefully bub cooperates tomorrow! I'm excited for you!

I have thought about getting a doppler, but I worry that if I can't find the heartbeat I will freak myself out even more! It's a bit of a catch 22 situation, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->