Clubbers Old And New!!!

BAZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA BIGGONK!!! lol legend!!!

He did have a big nose!!! gosh lots of clubbers now maddness!!!

Ive clocked up many miles as clubbing like x

I briefly went on 4clubbers think there was a Claire DC and Sarah PVC (rip) x

Ah yes I do remember gurn, not sure what happened to it though...

There is no way I could fit into my cyber gear now!

I met my husband as he was the driver for a certain DJ....we got together 8 years later! Funny how life works out!

I met a few people from the clubbing forums, or they would have their username on their outfit somewhere :) I cannot believe I used to go out with foam letters stuck to my head....the shame! lol

Yes Barry indeed had a big nose! He was a nice guy though (before all the money got to his head!)

Much more grown up now.....and boring lol!

xxx

Ah yes I do remember gurn, not sure what happened to it though...

There is no way I could fit into my cyber gear now!

I met my husband as he was the driver for a certain DJ....we got together 8 years later! Funny how life works out!

I met a few people from the clubbing forums, or they would have their username on their outfit somewhere :) I cannot believe I used to go out with foam letters stuck to my head....the shame! lol

Yes Barry indeed had a big nose! He was a nice guy though (before all the money got to his head!)

Much more grown up now.....and boring lol!

xxx

:rofl: My friend Abz had letters stuck to his head alllll the time! Bless!

I was known as Glow or Creature on the forums, then I changed to Strawberry Kitten but never used that much. Most people knew me as Glow!

lol - Its a shame!

So many memories hey!? Do you think you will tell your children one day of what you used to get up to?

I don't think people would believe half of the things I have done! lol

xx

Nooo way! lol - although I have a photo album dedicated to my clubbing pics so no doubt they will ask lol :D

Haha! I look so different now I don't think they would believe it's me anyhow!

When I listen to hard house and trance now it gives me a real bad headache!

xx

I usually only listen to trance when I'm getting ready for a girlie night out or if i'm at the gym - my music taste has turned to a lot of kings of leon & greenday etc

And I still pretty much look the same but with glasses! Xx

I used to go out with 'curtain dancing champion of the north' in foam letters

Cringe!!! Think were heading back down those roots for my hen party next year!!!

Might dig out my old Cyberdog outfit out lol x

Nar, put i'm sure my ex dj'd there once - it was another place he used to go quite a lot! He lives up that end so it was easy for him! :)

I never went too mental on the whole Cyber thing really - occasional stickers or paint on my face but didn't go the whole hog although a lot of my friends did :)

Nar, put i'm sure my ex dj'd there once - it was another place he used to go quite a lot! He lives up that end so it was easy for him! :)

I had some fab times there wouldnt suprise me if our paths have crossed sometime

:thumbup:

Shazza I didnt go mental like -

I was at the very first Magna slightly ruined and I went to try on an outfit from one of the stalls and completely told myself I was wearing from Newcastle so I ended up with it

PVD is playing the Warehouse Project Tonight and I reeeealllly wanted to go :( But instead i'm making cakes!! Boooo :(

PVD is playing the Warehouse Project Tonight and I reeeealllly wanted to go :( But instead i'm making cakes!! Boooo :(

Boooooooooooooo how times change :(

I would love to see him again I collared his hat from Gatecrashers 8th bday

See the Tidy Boys are doing the Tidy Xmas Party again

I would love to go to that

The Tidy Christmas Party I went to was AMAZING!

Bloody love the Tidy Boys :)

They are the best so much energy from them I reckon they might bring the tidy weekend back just one last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->