Clumsy day :(

DelicateAngel

Trying Hard
Reaction score
I pulled a muscle in my calf (left leg) in the early hours of this morning, got out of bed this morning to get my lil lady up for school and it was so painful to walk on :nope: so I hobbled around and get her up to the school.

Going up the stairs to my flat after dropping her off I trip on a step and bash the same leg smack bang in the middle of the calf again :nope: very ouchy. So I've rested it for most of the morning and now I'm up and about trying to tidy up and I've just bashed my foot, yep the left foot, on the blooming coffee table :cry:

I kinda give up now :nope: and feel a little tearful and i got some more period like pains to top it off and there to the side on the LEFT!!!!

I need hugs :(

xx

:hugs:

I'm literally covered in bruises - even pre preggo - I'm the worlds clumsiest mare! always walking into and dropping stuff :(

:hugs:

I'm literally covered in bruises - even pre preggo - I'm the worlds clumsiest mare! always walking into and dropping stuff :(

oh bless ya hun I'm not usually too bad but today just seems one of those days for me :shrug: xx

LOL - I can understand why you'd feel crappy if its a one off! mines a way of life :dohh:

big big :hugs: bless ya

thank you ever so much :) im certainly feeling a bit better now.... plus i had some choccy that usually helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->