CM kindda dried up during my 2ww?

suzan

Reaction score
What the hell? it seems that I dont see CM during this 2ww!!!

I wont lie, I saw a little, but not like last month. Would I be having a problem? I heard that CM is an early sign for pregnancy and that CM is a good sign as it is a sign of good progesterone levels in the body.

I think I am out for this month. I am today 8dpo and since now I would say I am out.

Ok girls sorry but I just cannot stop being so negative. but this is not a good sign right? :cry:

Cm 'can be' a sign of pregnancy but certainly not a sign to watch for tbh. I had plenty of CM around ovulation but I can't say I ever noticed much of it after around that time.

Thanks Wobbles. I thought it was between the essential symptoms, I guess each body is different.

Yer its frustrating when you see what other peoples signs were but we all different as you say and every pregnancy is different.

Certainly can be but i can't say I ever noticed much CM in my cycles or when pregnant tbh bar when I had blood in discharge.

I felt negative for a long time. This month i was positive i kept saying to myself i will get pregnant and it came true. Try and be positive about it and i hope you get a BFP soon. Lots of baby dust for you:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Luv Cheryl xxx

Hi Hun, I cant really give you any answers sorry but I totally back Cheryl's advice think positive hunny xxxxx

I suppose you girls are right. Will try to stay positive.!

Thank you all

I think the thing about pregnancy symptoms is that not all women experience the same thing. Some women get certain things and some women don't get them at all - some don't get certain things until well on in the pregnancy. I think CM is only one possible symptom that some women get. I think it is like that position of the cervix thing people go on about.

It's still early days for you yet, a lot of pregnancies haven't yet been implanted at day 8, so I wouldn't worry or rule yourself out. Your implantation signs a few days ago was a really positive symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->