Cm Question??

H

Happy4More

I don't check every day of my cycle, but every time I check I have EWCM.. Is this normal?? I have it all through my cycle ( I do have sticky & dry sometimes, but usually its ewcm even right before or after AF) Although weve been ntnp/ttc for 2 years now, and nothing..( May be because blood glucose levels have been extremely high- Gyn said that could be an issue when ttc) I though EWCM was fertile and only happened for a few days when your close to o, why do u get it all the time, and still no baby!? I know I CAN get pregnant as I have an amazing two year old.

You may have high estrogen leading to lots of fertile cm or you could be mistaking arousal fluid and semen with EWCM.

EWCM generally means that your body is trying to ovulate. If something delayed ovulation, you may continue to see it. EWCM is caused by increase in progesterone, which is the hormone that causes your body to ovulate. You can have progesterone start to build up, thus causing EWCM, but ovulation not occur. So practically speaking, it is also possible that you are producing that EWCM, but not actually ovulating. To be sure you should definitely use your cervical mucus in conjunction with your basal temperature, which will tell you with a good amount of accuracy whether or not you are ovulating.
Was your blood sugar level were high at TTC 1 too? It can be an issue while getting pregnant, as diabetes status prevents embryo from implanting in the uterus, causing a miscarriage before a woman ever realizes she is pregnant. In addition to keeping an embryo from implanting, glucose levels that are too high can also affect hormone levels throughout the body including the all-important estrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels needed for a pregnancy to occur. Eating food low on Glycemic index and having mini meals might help. Talk in depth on this with your endocrinologist and obstetrician if you are worried.

Its gotta be ewcm, and not semen/arousal fluid. TMI maybe but I don't get much arousal fluids, and when I check it is LONG after bd.. Also, more TMI but its not easy for me to check, as it all stays up there and there's ever much. It doesn't stretch more than 3/4 of an inch at the most.. The last time I got pregnant my glucose levels were OK but not perfect.. the past month or so they've been excellent so I really hope that I am super fertile lol and the levels being slightly high the past couple years may be the culprit. I don't temp because I can never remember to, and I've been more NTNP the past few years then really ttc so hopefully now that I am healthy. Its my month! GL to all !

What does a miscarriage before a woman realizes shes pregnant seem like? A normal AF? I have had some AF's i thought may have been more than that, just really soon but didn't know if that was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->