coke truck dates.

Dont look like be taking mine. Morecambe is closest which is miles away

Would love to take isaac, but he'll be in school :(

We went before when we lived in London I wasn't too fussed to go again but seeing as it is going to our local city only 10 miles away we might as well, I think it's open till 8pm so can go after school.

I wasn't impressed when we went a couple of years ago, it was absolutely heaving and we were too cold to wait in line for a tiny can of coke and a picture so I took the pic from another angle and bought them a can from the shop :haha:

I didn't even think about ds being at school. We went a few years ago. It started to snow realy lightly..... I started crying. In my defence I was pregnant with dd and everything made me cry.

I cant believe its not coming to Northern Ireland this year :(

I didn't even think about ds being at school. We went a few years ago. It started to snow realy lightly..... I started crying. In my defence I was pregnant with dd and everything made me cry.

Have you seen the MP for Leicester has asked it not to go there because of diabetes or something lol.

Have you seen the MP for Leicester has asked it not to go there because of diabetes or something lol.

Yes. He annoys me so much. Guys a complete fool. Makes no sense at all. I could rant about this all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->