Cold Symptoms then BFP?? Anyone??

Loves- did u get bfp? Ive had same symptoms last 2 nites with muggy head, sore throat n stuffy nose. I'm ok in the day its the evening it comes on. I'm around 4/5 dpo x

No, unfortunately for me it was not a BFP. I found out it was actually my progesterone being low and estrogen high. When estrogen is high after O PMS is exaggerated and it can cause sinus pressure. A hormonal imbalance itself can cause that feeling.

But I feel like I am the exception because I have infertility issues. And most women who have those feelings seem to get there BFP. I sure hope you do.

I am currently waiting to test right now!! 8 dpo today! Really hoping you and I get BFPS soon!

Aw sorry you didn't get one but least u know what it is, I will be going to the docs after Christmas if still no bfp. I had a blood test a few months ago to check I was ovulating n was all fine but will get everything looked at if no luck. I don't seen to have any proba as I all get my AF day I'm due and ovulate with opk tests on cd13 of my 28 day cycle and I also have been taking fertility supplements from Superdrug.
Hope we get those 2 lines soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->