Colour theme anyone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Every christmas me and my family have a colour theme, for the tree decorations, wrapping paper, dinner set etc. Last year it was Lilac and Silver and looked quite nice but Im a bit stuck of what to go for this year? Iv been looking around in a few shops and so many of them seem to have alot of Black items, Which I hate!! doesnt make christmas feel very cheery looking at black all day.
Just wonderd if anyone else has a colour them each christmas?and if so any pictures or ideas would be great :)
X Ashleigh X

Something like black & silver wouldnt be so bad!!

I always just have gold, nothing else lol i like the simple, minimal look

When i used to live with my parents we had red and gold, but now im not living with them i get to decide :) im thinking blue and pink lol xx

We have red and gold..i like blue and silver or mabye purple and gold..

this year mine is gonna be purple, lilac and silver. last year it was red, with big santas head baubles. it was lush.

We bought our decorations last year so will be stickingwith blue(hubby choice) and silver(my choice) for the next few years until they get a bit dated or tatty....

Emma.xx

Ooo I really like the sound of cream and gold, Seen loadsa gold paper around so thats a start :)
Thankyou for ur replys
Xx

White and silvers , i like the snowy look ;)

We had Lilac and silver last year. Or might have been gold not too sure now :dohh:

I havent even thought that far ahead yet so still not sure what this year will be!!

I having cream and gold this year already bought a few bits!

I did red and green last year. The year before it was blue and white. No idea for this year, but I do like the lilac and silver.

I try and decorate the tree to match the room decor so in the lounge the tree
has a duck egg blue, chocolate brown & silver scheme. In my dining room the tree scheme is olive green, magenta & gold... Sounds horrible but it looks quite nice... I think!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My living room is cream but mostly teracotta so I think we'll probably have gold but really minimal so it doesnt look tacky!

xxx

Last year's was red, green & silver. This year's is gonna be pink & black :)

Our's is like a glittery duck egg blue, and silver, it's rather yummy, and goes lovely with the living room :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"