Colton Drank From A Straw! =]

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I had a drink that I was drinking with a straw, and as usually Colton started crying for a drink. So I stuck the straw in his mouth, and he didn't know what to do at first. So I pulled it out and put it in my mouth and took a drink, then stuck it back in his and he DID IT! After that there was no stopping him though! ROFL.. he kept drink and drinking. + didn't spill a drop! (much better than his sippy :dohh: )
:wohoo:
I was wanting to try him with one and am now SO proud! :cloud9:
I noticed him sucking his food off of his spoon, so had grabbed some straws from my mothers the other day :D

YAY. Good for him, i was proud when Grace did this. You can buy some great juice cups with straws attached and they make no mess xxx

Yay way to go Colton, I got Dec on to a straw cup at about 8 months, they are so much better for their teeth xx

YAY. Good for him, i was proud when Grace did this. You can buy some great juice cups with straws attached and they make no mess xxx

I was just thinking about this! :lol: Although the straw I got him to drink from was a bendy straw, I'll have to try him with one that sticks straight up.

Yay way to go Colton, I got Dec on to a straw cup at about 8 months, they are so much better for their teeth xx

I didnt know that! Like better than a sippy? Or just better in general?
He doesn't seem to like his sippy cup and always spills the juice all over himself!

aww how clever!!!

He doesn't seem to like his sippy cup and always spills the juice all over himself!

Better all round because when they are drinking from a straw they suck then swallow, they have to swallow before they can suck again so the drink is spending less time around their little toofers :happydance: Dan is near 11 and when we are having drinks I always give him a straw, but then I am very paranoid about teeth :blush:

Better all round because when they are drinking from a straw they suck then swallow, they have to swallow before they can suck again so the drink is spending less time around their little toofers :happydance: Dan is near 11 and when we are having drinks I always give him a straw, but then I am very paranoid about teeth :blush:

Ohhh, okay! Makes sense :D

yay god job Colton!! It took a while for alexa to get the hang of the straw too lol... it was just recently that she learned-like a few days ago!

I had no idea when to even offer it to him :dohh: and didn't think about it until like I said, I saw him sucking his food off the spoon :lol:
I was surprised he got it so fast though, figured he wouldn't put his mouth around it right.

wow way to go bubbs, i may try Oscar with that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->