Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh geez are all of you NOT in the states? No wonder I go to bed and wake up to multiple pages! Mom, I saw your test! That’s a bfp!!

Thanks tdog! I’m so glad I have you ladies cause I haven’t and won’t tell OH til I get a pos digi and my best friend is more concerned with her own stuff than helping me keep cool :growlmad:

I would die without this board. I think anyone NOT TTC or not had any (even slight) struggle doing so might think most of us are a bit psychotic with the money we spend, number of strips we pee on, amount of times we closely analyze them, shampoo, rinse and repeat. (Not to mention the amount of used pee sticks shoved in drawers, under cabinets, in shoeboxes :haha: ) I mean.....how many of us hide testing from DH?

I’m afraid to call it :bfp: yet lol, hopefully tomorrow is more convincing. I was expecting :bfn: for sure, so when that popped up I’m like uhhhh... it was 3am too so I swore my eyes were wonky! But 6 hours later and the line is still there and looks pink

MOMof2 I would have already peed on another stick to make sure there is another line if it were me. I am crazy like that though haha!

If I catch a nap this aft, I may do another as that’s the only way I feel like I can do a hold :haha: I’ll keep you ladies posted though

Of course you can misswaiting :hi:

Honest ladies I've been lurking in the back ground since I had my last he is 3 now I have hid tests all over get deliveries and he will say what's that, being a nail tech I can tell him oh nail stuff :rofl: momof2 I'm with hoping I would have peed on whatever I had by now :lol: eeek I can't wait to see more tested I'm a little obsessed :lol:

Enablers!!! :rofl: this is like 3rd pee of the morning. Still pulling a line!
And of course my picture went to crap. Ugh

Attachments

• C8B843E4-C821-496A-84D4-66A9B4069353.jpg
    C8B843E4-C821-496A-84D4-66A9B4069353.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 27
I still see it!!! HOPE IT gets super dark soon!

Hi Misswaiting!!!

I just had the sharpest pain in the left side and at the same time my right hip started going off. Like a stabbing pain. Only 4dpo though so not sure what it is but made me catch my breath and say OWWWW! lol Heart rate went up by one this morning again woot!

I hope so too! Its very much pink, although it’s looking grey on here :dohh:
Hope those are good signs for you Hoping!! :dust:
Welcome Miss!

I hope so too! It might have just been super painful trapped gas? Nothing came out fart wise though baha!

No it looks pink to me MOM!

I see it and it looks pink eeek super excited :)

Hoping I had that same pain yesterday I had to Google and it said you can implant as early as 4-5dpo fingerscrossed that will explain why I was getting faints at 6dpo 5 year ago xx

That would be awesome. I will have to just wait and see :) Resting heart rate is up 5 beats higher then normal so far so I hope it continues to go up and not fall! Woot :)

I keep feeling really wet, I’m checking like a crazy lady :wacko: stayyyy awayyy AF! My boobs are the most sore today than they have been, my nipples too. Ouch

Defiantly a :bfp:

Yes we all need our :bfp:

Oh good signs their :af: stay away

I'm craving salted popcorn now :rofl: xx

Definitely think bfp momof2!

Glad to hear some of you are also getting those cramps! Lots of nausea spells today... hoping its a good sign!!!

Welcome miss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"