Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thank you! I wasn’t expecting anything! I posted in the preg test section which has a link to view a better picture than what I can get posted on here :dohh:

Oh my momof2 i see that for sure yey.

AFM my temp has gone up wth is going on last night I had weird pulling in my ovary been googling because let's face it ladies Google is our best friend :lol: and implantation can occur as early as 4 dpo xx

Mrsmummy how you feeling? Xx

Are we not supposed to put tests in here? I didn't realize. You can tell that I am good at reading the rules lol

I’m pretty sure we can, just not start a bfp thread in tww section! If I read correctly lol

Hmm.. not feeling very optimistic today for some reason. These darn cramps! Got that typical AF feeling low down central in my belly :shrug:
Its hard to remember it could just be all stretching :shrug:
On the other hand - i feel SO nauseous... and tired is an understatement. 12.30pm and I'm ready to have a nap :dohh:

7:30 AM here. Just ate two eggs with cheese and lil bit of salsa and Bacon for breakfast woot! Got my coffee! Getting ready for work... I felt super tired yesterday too Mrs. We will see how today goes lol. At least my Bacon doesn't taste bad!

If I recall correctly I remember that period cramps would come and go with no bleeding and that is when I knew to test with my first kiddo (my daughter). I tested after I was due for AF though with her. I never even used any Line type of tests before with my pregnancies. Always just used the digital ones that require a lot of HCG. HA If only I was that patient now.

I’ve noted dull cramps this cycle from 5dpo, you’re not out mrs!

Oh momof2! I am excited for you. I can't wait to see that line get darker. I still have 10 days til my period... UGH lol!!

Hoping we can put them in as long as it doesn't start with :bfp: on thread if I remember correctly, Mrs your not out until af is here :af: Momof2 can't wait for your next test :)

When I got the start of my :bfp: with ds2 I was only 6dpo weird I no but that's all I was lol I have dull cramps and my skin has broke out I felt sick this morn aswell :( xx

I’m scared, not gonna lie... not about being pregnant. I want that April baby! :haha: just scared of another chemical. I think I’ll be safe if no AF by the 14th, that’ll have me at 14dpo. Testing tomorrow morning again!

I’m at work for another 5 hrs 😞 so hoping my frer comes in the post and is waiting for me when I get home. I’m very nervous to test at the same time too I don’t think I can handle another BFN 😢

Fingers crossed mme.

Momof2 I no what you mean we all all with you on this journey:hugs: xx sending sticky vibes :dust: xx

Thanks tdog! I’m so glad I have you ladies cause I haven’t and won’t tell OH til I get a pos digi and my best friend is more concerned with her own stuff than helping me keep cool :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->