Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

One each day until af hoping? :rofl: xx

That ment af due :lol: xx

On another note ladies this is why I can't Check my cervix been trying to keep my mind busy :lol:

PicsArt_08-08-05.19.19.jpg

Yay for more tests and ohhh tdog they are pretty

Thank you misswaiting with me being of the 6 weeks with the kids I just do them willy nilly:lol: joys of being a nail tech :rofl:

Omg ladies I so want to test I no I no I need that rehab :rofl: xx

I want to as well lol... HOLDING STRONG because testing at 4dpo is dumb.. right? BAHAHA

I mean I am like 4 1/2 dpo now... soooo ... okay no still just silly!

Thank you misswaiting with me being of the 6 weeks with the kids I just do them willy nilly:lol: joys of being a nail tech :rofl:

I did beauty therapy a few years back but my nails just don't stay they break so easily so unless I can go get acrylic I don't have nails

It would be silly but.... it's an addiction :lol:

Oh no miss that's just crap mine use to flake xx

How reliable are the FRERS? I am new to TTC, so not sure what the best things are to use and what to do to help speed the process! We’ve just done it all naturally this month and used online calculators to judge when ovulation should happen. Hopefully we caught this month but I’ve only been off contraceptives for 2 cycles now. So probably still regulating maybe. I’m 1DPO now (I think!!) but have had cramps most of the day today could this be ovulation instead of yesterday?? I’m so confused reading some of these trackers from others some have wrote down cramps as ovulation? Usually I just get a stitch pain randomly for one day per month and it lasts about 2 mins ?? So I always assume this is after O?

I really don’t want to test too early and be disappointed, I’m due AF 22nd. And have a 28 day cycle I can count 4 exact weeks to estimate my AF x

Love the nails tdog! I’m not trained in any way but do nail art on instagram on my natural nails. I wouldn’t be poking around up there with mine either :haha:

Attachments

• 5CCA7E97-4DA5-44F2-A488-920F0A590DFE.jpg
    5CCA7E97-4DA5-44F2-A488-920F0A590DFE.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
Yea mine just snap even when I religiously use nail oil

Miss: you must have very brittle nails strange :shrug:

Hoping: thank you :flower:

Omg been feeling so nauseous today hopefully a good sign but meh having a bit of cramping tonight I just have this feeling we haven't caught this month, I'm feeling down again :( xx

NOPE TDOG! Don't you do it! You stay positive with me or I am going to start feeling blah too. Lol!

I just read that one of the ladies in the third trimester group area had a 10lb 5 oz baby in under 2 hours! YOWZERS!

Yea they are stupidly brittle been like this since fibromyalgia reared its ugly head.
Noo stay positive cramps can be a good sign it can be the little egg getting comfy for implantation or your uterus growing larger to accommodate

I so love you ladies I really don't no what I would do without you ladies :flower: xx

Omg you bishes are chatty! :haha:

I keep feeling really wet, I’m checking like a crazy lady :wacko: stayyyy awayyy AF! My boobs are the most sore today than they have been, my nipples too. Ouch

This is me! Feel like I’ve started every day and wiping is giving me PTSD

Tomorrow morning.. or middle of the night again :haha: whenever I wake up after a good hold

Da fuq! That’s like middle of the night for me. No good. Go POAS! I ordered 25 strips to come yesterday...delayed, coming today. Still not here and it’s 5pm and I have to pee! The struggle is real!

I did my frer and feeling totally out. I have line eye I know there is nothing there I’m just seeing what I want to. I’ve put it in the pregnancy test section as I started a thread yesterday. I could curl up and cry !
Heading to look

That ment af due :lol: xx

On another note ladies this is why I can't Check my cervix been trying to keep my mind busy :lol:

View attachment 1040579

How do you pick your nose? :haha::haha:

Got any opks? IC’s? tongue depressors?

I apologize I have the mouth of a sailor!

We like a good chit chat here :rofl: it's not my nose I worry about it's ripping the kids arse that's a challenge buy I like a challenge:rofl: I haven't even got any opks either used the last the other day :( I'm going shopping later tho :lol: xx

Classic, I know what you mean about wiping. I’m like dare I look? Ugh, I have to look, can’t not look. Every damn time :wacko: I grabbed two more FRERs. Oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->