Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yey Kay see you'll get hang of it once your in that routine it be ok lol.

Afm I'm deffo on heavy now :cry: next cycle will be it :haha: xx

I'm still just here like ........ :coffee:

Feel a bit "heavy" low down in my belly.. Typically like i would pre-af. Hopefully todays the day...!

Sorry for AF tdog :hugs:

I’ve still just had a tiny bit of spotting once a day. I went to get more tests yesterday and thought I’d try Sainsbury’s as my local Tesco and Morrison’s only had blue dye. More blue dye tests! What is that about? So FF has decided I’ve ovulated now and am 10DPO. I’m not convinced but still no proper bleeding so tested again this morning. There’s definitely something there but it’s so faint I don’t trust it. Not sure it shows that well in the photo. Blue dye evap? (This one is meant to be a cross). I WILL find a pink dye test today :haha:

Attachments

• 26F7C395-D76E-4F02-800C-2E18A01B8908.jpg
    26F7C395-D76E-4F02-800C-2E18A01B8908.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
Sorry for AF tdog :hugs:

I’ve still just had a tiny bit of spotting once a day. I went to get more tests yesterday and thought I’d try Sainsbury’s as my local Tesco and Morrison’s only had blue dye. More blue dye tests! What is that about? So FF has decided I’ve ovulated now and am 10DPO. I’m not convinced but still no proper bleeding so tested again this morning. There’s definitely something there but it’s so faint I don’t trust it. Not sure it shows that well in the photo. Blue dye evap? (This one is meant to be a cross). I WILL find a pink dye test today :haha:

Thank you hun :flower:

I can see a second line on that test yes defiantly pink dye when you can find one :haha: shocked with Morrison's tho as they normally have their own in xx

My Morrison’s are terrible, their pregnancy tests are always out of stock except the digitals, drives me mad!

I SEE it jelly!! I hope the Pink one shows you something too!

Yay on the temping Kay and Convie!

Yes TDOG next cycle will be it!

Yey Kay see you'll get hang of it once your in that routine it be ok lol.

Afm I'm deffo on heavy now :cry: next cycle will be it :haha: xx

Lol hope so. Mon-fri is easy as I'm always up at 6am but I try to lay in abit on weekends lol will set my alarm still for 6am sat and sun, do my temp then try go back to sleep lol

Sorry for af. This cycle we are making pumpkin babies!

My husband had picked up FRERs and is on his way home from work! I know I should wait until the morning but I’m not going to be able to resist testing when he comes homes. So scared I’ll be disappointed...

My husband had picked up FRERs and is on his way home from work! I know I should wait until the morning but I’m not going to be able to resist testing when he comes homes. So scared I’ll be disappointed...

Awww hun you will be xx

I've been reading on pre-seed has anyone heard or or used it? Xx

good luck with the FRERS jellybean! excited to see it :D

Tdog i've heard a lot of good things about preseed, never tried it myself, I probably will one of these months, I seem to try something new every month so far lol, I've spent so much on this baby already and it doesn't even exist :rofl:

Tdog we’ve used preseed and conceive plus before. My understanding now is that it’s useful if you’d usually use lube as it’s sperm friendly which regular lube isn’t but otherwise isn’t really needed! I don’t bother anymore!

So I did the FRER straight away even though I only had a small wee :haha: I can see the faintest of faint lines and probably wouldn’t even see it if I hadn’t seen that blue line this morning! I have major line eye and not sure if it can even be seen on the photo. Hoping for a clearer result in the morning!

Attachments

• 3AB287AA-D48A-457B-8D54-4431B632D528.jpg
    3AB287AA-D48A-457B-8D54-4431B632D528.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 21
I can see something too, defo need a fmu one tomorrow :D

I see it jelly!!! :) WOOT WOOT. I used Pre-seed this cycle. Only one time but I used it because I do not make EWCM jelly and I figure it could help to slide em down there bahaha

I've heard good reviews on it so thought I'd ask you lovely ladies on here, right I'm ordering that then :rofl: hoping if you don't mind me asking how do you use? My understanding is you use it 15 mins before bding is that right?

Jelly I definitely see something on that one fmu should have a definite line :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->