Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tests are looking brilliant hoping!!! :happydance:

Afm - bfn today, still no AF.. a little pain on my left side :shrug:

Mrs. Did you maybe ovulate late? TY! I am hoping the test line will be as dark or darker than control line soon LOL

Hey guys haven't been on the site in forever, I am in the 2ww at the mo, due af on Friday, tested with one step 10miu this morning currently 10dpo and got a bfn 😩

Im wondering that too after having so much ewcm.. my last lot was on cd24, so I'm possibly only 9/10dpo today.. if i did O late im definitely not pregnant as no BDing happened after cd16. Arggghh just wish AF would show.

So excited for BFPs Aimee and Hoping! Sending ALL the sticky dust your ways!

Sorry for BFN to all, and I hope it eventually works out for you.

Been away for a couple weeks after my early chemical. I went clothes and makeup shopping (consignment clothes but still fun) and made myself feel great. It was a good way to cope. I’m going to try so hard to wait to test next time, but it’s not like I wasn’t noticing my early symptoms. I always get SO tired right after conception. I wasn’t even sure I’d ovulate this cycle, but I realized a couple days ago it would be soon of I did and started testing. Well what do you know...my hormones are rising after all and a nice dark line this morning. We BD 2 days ago and will again today. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• B15C8BFA-5264-4B2A-87FD-8AE2DB6C29D3.jpg
    B15C8BFA-5264-4B2A-87FD-8AE2DB6C29D3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Oh my hoping them lines are awesome :) :wohoo:

Good luck hmm catch the eggy :)

Oh Convie I'll have to have a look at that :rofl: xx

Kay af does suck I just feel so shit about it tbh, 3 years ago they found cancerous cells when I had my smear so had to have them burnt I have read it can delay conceiving so I feel so shit about it all :cry: xx

Ahh ladies so sorry for all the bfns you ladies are all I'm sync though it's kinda cool to watch lol sorry I've been on and off but this thread moves so fast!! Congratulations hoping those lines look amazing. Have you done a digi yet?

Afm I'm cycle day 20 and thought i ovulated cd16 because of really bad pain but no spike on the opk. I'm hoping to o in the next few days. So this cycle I have decided to bd everyday until 1dpo. We usually stick to every other day.

Wondering what worked Did you guys when you got previous bfp?

Thanks Peanut! Yes I did a digital test first before I did the regular tests. One test FRER GOLD said "Yes" and then I took the clearblue digital smart countdown test and it says "Pregnant".

Tdog- I am so sorry! BIG HUGS!

Kay af does suck I just feel so shit about it tbh, 3 years ago they found cancerous cells when I had my smear so had to have them burnt I have read it can delay conceiving so I feel so shit about it all :cry: xx

Aww hun. I understand I had abnormal cells myself and need regular smears. Also with pcos its always hard. We gotta stay positive. We conceived before, we will again! We are in this together. Your not alone. You have all of us for support. We will get that bfp one day! Xx

Aww hun. I understand I had abnormal cells myself and need regular smears. Also with pcos its always hard. We gotta stay positive. We conceived before, we will again! We are in this together. Your not alone. You have all of us for support. We will get that bfp one day! Xx

Ah thank you hun :flower: xx

:happydance: Yay hoping- lines are great

Tdog & convie— sorry for the af, next month is yours dear:haha: lots of bbd

Got to say this period is weird even tho my temp dropped I wiped this morn convinced it was on way it was brown and I've had nothing since :shrug: convinced will be here in full force tomorrow but when I'm like that normally I'm full Flo by dinner time xx

How strange! Wish it was implantation for ya!

I wish aswell but at what would have been 13dpo I doubt it tbh having mild cramping aswell which I've been having for a while but hey ho lol I had my moment earlier cried my eyes out I'm fine now tho lol xx

Morning everyone hope your all well. Super proud of myself remembered to take my temp again this morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->