Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Well day one of temping, I put the thermometer next to my lamp so it would be right in front of me when I woke up, been awake qn hour now, all dressed and ready to go and only JUST spotted the thermometer!! god dammit :rofl:

Congrats hoping!

Af arrived for me yesterday, into October!
Side note: I think OH is going to be away end of dec to June next year with year :( which means if we don’t get pregnant before end of December, we are going to be waiting even longer boooo!

Kay so sorry to hear the witch got you too :(
the last 2 months seem to be really poo on the bfp ration hoping some Halloween cheer will perk up the bfps next month :)

it's okay hoping we've sorted it, he's going to ask if he can get leave off of work for when I'm fertile :rofl: I've also decided every month he's working on ovulation day I'll be booking a hotel down his way for the night :lol: I'm becoming crazy! :rofl:

oh lord I feel like we are all synced this month! sorry af bit you too Laura :( fingers crossed you catch an egg before December!! :hugs:

We are definitely in sync this month as got me aswell ladies :cry: oh well on wards and upwards new it would xx

Thanks hun I new it would tbh this cycles temp have been so weird xx

Birthday sex woot! Sorry about stupid AF Tdog and Laura! Convie that is funny about the thermometer. I was never great at doing it constantly either and good plan on going to visit hubby to get that egg fertilized haha!!

Laura sorry to hear about hubby being gone that long. Fingers crossed for a BFP before December!

Afm- I slept exactly 3 hours and 45 minutes total and feel so crappy. My stomach is a mess. I took zantac for acid reflux and I do not think it helped at all. I still feel like my insides are torn up. I blame the WINE the other night ugh :( I normally have coffee but now I am going to back off to Decaf so today is going to be fun!

Kay so sorry to hear the witch got you too :(
the last 2 months seem to be really poo on the bfp ration hoping some Halloween cheer will perk up the bfps next month :)

it's okay hoping we've sorted it, he's going to ask if he can get leave off of work for when I'm fertile :rofl: I've also decided every month he's working on ovulation day I'll be booking a hotel down his way for the night :lol: I'm becoming crazy! :rofl:

Thanks hun af sucks but I expected it. Just focussing on this cycle now. Your post about the temp made me laugh! I did mine for the 1st time this morning lol

I love how your planning naughty nights away during your fertile period! Great idea will add a little thrill in there aswell lol

Congrats hoping!

Af arrived for me yesterday, into October!
Side note: I think OH is going to be away end of dec to June next year with year :( which means if we don’t get pregnant before end of December, we are going to be waiting even longer boooo!

So sorry 💜

We are definitely in sync this month as got me aswell ladies :cry: oh well on wards and upwards new it would xx

So sorry hun. Af is shit! Here's hoping for baby pumpkins this cycle! X

I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster of emotions with this new cycle lol oh has asked for leave but the ship isnt at port during that period so he can't get leave so I asked if I should book a hotel then, my dad's already agreed to babysit (he wants a grandson :lol:) but now we don't even know if he will be on land at all during my fertile day, and he's duty today so he can't even leave the room to find someone to ask, my lord the work and stress we are putting in just to have sex on one specific day :rofl:

also I just bought a ovusense kit, let's see me forget to temp now!! :rofl:

Oh what is ovusense? Is it a bracelet like Ava? Good luck Convie. Hope u catch that egg!

Here is my test from today on top compared to yesterday bottom

Attachments

• 5F0A25CF-A374-4641-A2D5-DACE1CAA5BF3.jpg
    5F0A25CF-A374-4641-A2D5-DACE1CAA5BF3.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12
ovusense is like a little thermometer that goes inside you while you sleep and it tracks your temp ect, it's 25% off atm so thought might as well try it, and with the 25% off it's £200 cheaper than an ava bracelet! lol

eeeee tests getting darker!!! <3

OH awesome CONVIE!! Thanks for looking at my test. I am so nervous. ugh please please do not bleed tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->