Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hope you don't mind jelly but I've tweaked it for you xx

Screenshot_20180918-190518_Chrome.jpg

Ooh thanks tdog!!! There’s definitely something there. I’m so desperate for it to be the morning so I can test again!

Yes I put it in there 20 mins before we played :p and I used a lot but not as much as it recommends. I think I went half way with the applicator. You will be a slip and slide but I figured it couldn't hurt haha

Yes I put it in there 20 mins before we played :p and I used a lot but not as much as it recommends. I think I went half way with the applicator. You will be a slip and slide but I figured it couldn't hurt haha

:blush: oh ill order it then hopfully works then :) I've read 3-4g or whatever is in the syringe:) xx

The syringe is long.. YOU will see lol. I do not think I COULD stand the whole thing being in there :p But yeah I called it marinating when I was laying there waiting for 20 mins before calling him in haha!

Jelly I am excited for you!! FX for darker line with concentrated urine!!!

The syringe is long.. YOU will see lol. I do not think I COULD stand the whole thing being in there :p But yeah I called it marinating when I was laying there waiting for 20 mins before calling him in haha!

Jelly I am excited for you!! FX for darker line with concentrated urine!!!

Marinating:rofl: one way to say it lol oh I can't wait now tbh I don't think I produce ewcm either tbh :( tbh I didn't have it last cycle if i rember right lol xx

Tdog I just get watery discharge. I am assuming it is fine though because I never remember getting EWCM and had two kids so I guess I am good but I figure it didn't hurt to help it out a bit..

Tdog I just get watery discharge. I am assuming it is fine though because I never remember getting EWCM and had two kids so I guess I am good but I figure it didn't hurt to help it out a bit..

Yea that's now my way of thinking I'm going to try :) fxd now lol I only have nearly 2 weeks until I ovulate again lol I'm not counting or anything lol, it helps now I'm back at work lol xx

Ha I was at work this whole time and I still was impatient lol! Glad you are distracted though!

Ha I was at work this whole time and I still was impatient lol! Glad you are distracted though!

The time just goes quick lol when I was off with the kids (6 week hol) ttc while off is a nightmare lol twiddling thumbs xx

I could see that Tdog! Well I am getting the cramps now. The fun achey ones that make you think your period will start any minute but are meant to stretch your uterus out but FREAK YOU OUT ALL DAY!!!

Morning ladies

I see a line on your test jelly

So sorry your still in limbo Mrs

Tdog I reckon I'll end up trying preseed eventually. Anything to get that bean lol

Afm remembered my temp again whoop. Ask me at the weekend and could be a different story 😂

Morning ladies

I see a line on your test jelly

So sorry your still in limbo Mrs

Tdog I reckon I'll end up trying preseed eventually. Anything to get that bean lol

Afm remembered my temp again whoop. Ask me at the weekend and could be a different story 😂

:yipee: for remembering your temp :) yea the weekends can throw you a bit lol.

Hoping I no what you mean you get anxious all day over them.

Afm I'm still a little heavy normally only on for 3-4 days now count down to ovulation begins :rofl: xx

Kay good work on the temping!

Mrs sorry for the BFN!

Hoping I’ve been expecting full on bleeding for ages now because of the cramps, sympathies! Hope you’re managing to take it easy and the little bean is snuggling in well.

I did another FRER this morning and it was exactly the same as yesterday afternoon. No darker and barely there. Really worried it’ll be another chemical :cry:

Attachments

• E72E44BC-14B0-45A2-BF53-F33099028A65.jpg
    E72E44BC-14B0-45A2-BF53-F33099028A65.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
Jelly I still see something on their tho xx

Good luck for the next test jelly! When is/was AF due? I can't keep up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members