Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Mrs I’d been convinced this cycle was anovulatory but FF has me at 11DPO now.

Ah ok! Still time for good progression then :happydance:
I definitely see the lines :)

Morning ladies

I see a line on your test jelly

So sorry your still in limbo Mrs

Tdog I reckon I'll end up trying preseed eventually. Anything to get that bean lol

Afm remembered my temp again whoop. Ask me at the weekend and could be a different story 😂

:yipee: for remembering your temp :) yea the weekends can throw you a bit lol.

Hoping I no what you mean you get anxious all day over them.

Afm I'm still a little heavy normally only on for 3-4 days now count down to ovulation begins :rofl: xx

Lol thank you! Yeah I'm dreading the weekend. Really don't want to screw it up now I've started.

I'm also counting down to O. Currently cd 4 😂

Kay-good job remembering to temp again! You can do it on the weekends to but for me it was tough to wake myself up at that same time on the weekends cuz I have trouble getting back to sleep.

Tdog- They lasted all day yesterday but this morning I feel nothing :) and I am still having weird sex dreams. The first couple days before finding out I was having Oral stuff with EX'S! (YUCK) and then last night I had sex with two strangers in my dreams lol so weird but fun I guess. Entertaining haha. Sorry about the heavy AF!

Jelly- I am not sure I see anything on that one but that is my computer quality. Just know that I got a positive faint faint line on like a wed/thurs (can't remember) and then nothing on tests on Friday and so I gave up on testing and boom Sunday two digitals said pregnant and all the lines were on the other tests that I went crazy on getting haha.

Mrs- I am sorry about the BFN that sucks so much just waiting and not getting any answers :( I hope you get AF or A BFP soon!

I hope I am not upsetting anyone by chatting in here with you guys. If I am please let me know. I know how frustrating TTC can be and you might not want to hear from me right now. I can totally sit quietly and follow up on you guys :)

Thanks hoping! That is my concern is I'll wake at 6am to temp then won't be able to go back to sleep lol so glad the cramps have eased. Probably little bean getting snuggled in there!

I can't speak for everyone but for me personally I definitely want you to stay here and chat! I'm so happy for you so ofcourse I want all the updates and even for you if you have questions,problems, worries we can be here for you! Plus your great at advice and very funny! Love the dreams, you naughty thing!😂😂 so your stuck with us

Ahh Hoping you’ve given me hope! Please stick around!! I also had a crazy sex dream last night (about a Russian bloke who I think I was on a cruise with? :haha:) fx that’s a good sign.
I’ve just been into town and battled through the wind (first storm of autumn/winter and it’s very breezy today) to stock up on pregnancy tests. Here’s my stash :blush: Should keep me going for a couple of days!

Attachments

• EDBAD525-619D-4591-B591-C3A577E1297F.jpg
    EDBAD525-619D-4591-B591-C3A577E1297F.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4
Jelly that will keep you going for a while well few days LMAO :rofl:

Hoping no not at all I want you to stay your dreams sound amazing (apart from the ex's tho) xx

You ladies are so sweet! Thank you! Oh and I know I chatted with some of you about my Fitbit telling me I was pregnant before with the chemical. It did the same this cycle so here is a screen shot for research purposes!

Last AF was 08/16/2018 which you cant see on this screen shot it is only showing SEPT but after AF my resting heart rate was 56 and now it is hovering around mainly at 67 but today went up to 68. Normally before AF it will stay at 65ish or 64 then drops down and period comes.. much like a thermometer would.

Attachments

• 7A2DC012-23C8-4B87-BC94-B7E46BBEB219.jpg
    7A2DC012-23C8-4B87-BC94-B7E46BBEB219.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
I remember that Hoping. Interesting that’s it’s happened again. I just checked mine, fx it’s a good sign...

Attachments

• E1EDBB9F-74A8-4FF5-A4B8-8898D8E3634E.jpg
    E1EDBB9F-74A8-4FF5-A4B8-8898D8E3634E.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
OHH that looks pretty similar to mine Jelly :) and a strange sex dream haha woot! Hope it ends up with the BFP for you!

An opk came out from under my bed today so I was like woooo must do it. This is what it looks like

Attachments

• FF8E618A-536D-4806-93D4-765963562ACC.jpg
    FF8E618A-536D-4806-93D4-765963562ACC.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 15
An opk came out from under my bed today so I was like woooo must do it. This is what it looks like

Oh love it :) I read somewhere that your supose to start using opks from when you finish af:shrug: but I no I don't ovulate until 2 weeks or so but I'll be testing lh from CD13 I'm now cd3 so 10 days I'm not counting :rofl: xx

Haha! Yes the HCG was showing up good on the OPK! My Rapid Result clearblue test is looking fabulous even with just a one hour hold. I am starting to relax a little bit. FRER is stronger then the control line but not as strong as I want it to be yet lol.

TDOG the leaflets that come with the OPKS I get tell you to start at like CD 10 for a 29 day cycle but of course it changes with whatever your cycle length is.

That's great you're starting to relax a bit :) So happy for you :)

Thanks Bev! Slowly but surely lol. I ate salmon for lunch which I love and because I am slowly digesting from Breakfast still I almost got sick.. so that makes me feel better as weird to say that as it is hah!

Hoping let's see more tests! I'm obsessed 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->