Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Here you go Kay! Just did this. Urine was diluted. One hour hold.

Attachments

• B28FB05F-7BE5-49C4-8294-8056102BF9DE.jpg
    B28FB05F-7BE5-49C4-8294-8056102BF9DE.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
I’m loving that blazing OPK Hoping. Pee on ALL the things :haha:

Tdog I used to do OPKs that early but then got so bored/disheartened waiting for the positive that I started later!

If you know when you are going to ovulate there is no real reason to keep testing early ya know?

FRER is above in other post and here is clearblue done at same time

Attachments

• 5ECAAAE5-2505-4813-BEA5-1BBA8C0F408B.jpg
    5ECAAAE5-2505-4813-BEA5-1BBA8C0F408B.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 10
Loving these lines hoping :) :happydance: yea I'll be holding off but if I have a urge to pre on something I'll get one out :rofl: xx

Thanks Ladies. I think I am going to ease up on it a bit. I will probably take one on the weekend just because I want to see them go so positive they suck dye from the control line but yeah.. I am feeling a bit better about it all.

Woop! Look at those beauties! I am sooooooo happy for you! Absolutely amazing. Sending a virtual hug to you lol

Thank you Kay! HUGS BACK!! Sending Baby dust to all of you lovely deserving ladies:)

You're welcome! And thank you! I'm excited to try for a baby pumpkin this cycle!

Girls! I am so constipated... Like ugh. I normally do not go every day and sometimes it will be 2-3 days before I do but this has been like little nuggets once in awhile for 2 weeks or small amounts of sludgey poo. TMI I KNOW! I need to get a good movement going.. I am bloated and the scale has me at like 5 lbs extra and I know that can't all be food geesh!!! :( I sent the hubby out for stool softener, milk of magnesial,and benefiber. I read those are all safe during pregnancy.

Aww good luck hoping! Hope things get moving soon!

I remembered my temp again but I have a question. Do I need to put all 4 digits into ff or just like 36.4 which mine was this morning. Well it 36.41 but I didn't put the one. Does it matter? Advice plz

Hope it helps hoping!!

Kay - i used to put all 4 digits in when i temped.

CD1 for me today FINALLY.

So sorry about af 💜 but at least your no longer in limbo and can start this cycle fresh.

Oh shit now I'm panicking that I've done it all wrong. Ooops 😔

Ok so the only day I didn't put 4 digits in was Yesterday but other than that I should be ok right?

Hoping good luck getting things moving! Get some prunes as well!

Kay I’ve always used two decimal places as it shows the slight difference in temps. Don’t panic though!

Mrs sorry for AF. Fx this will be THE cycle for you.

AFM no line progression today on the FRER and no obvious lines really. I HATE those blue dye tests. If that had been a true positive, the FRER would’ve been obvious by now. I’m so gutted. CD40 and just want this awful cycle to be over.

Sorry about the constipation hoping it's awful.

Kay yes I always put 4 digits in ff hun

Mrs so sorry about af but at least you no now.

Jelly so sorry :hugs: I hate blue dyes aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->