Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I only missed 1 day of not putting 4 digits in so hoping that's ok.

So sorry jelly. Those tests are evil!

Line progression just because my original pics weren’t clear! No doubting it.

Attachments

• 68845376-335E-4A1D-ADE2-88EA88257F33.jpg
    68845376-335E-4A1D-ADE2-88EA88257F33.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 11
Aimee- Yay!!! :) Congrats again. Do you have your first scan set up or do you have to wait to get one where you are? Mine is in 2 weeks and 4 days but who is counting? haha

Jelly- SO sorry! That is sucky :( Stupid Blue dye. The only blue dyes I trust are Clear blue rapid result. I never got a faint line on it when I wasn't pregnant. Hope you get some answers soon!

Mrs.- Sorry about AF but yay for finally knowing what is happening and starting this cycle!

Kay- One day of the temp difference will be okay. My thermometer would save the previous temp. So if I hit the button I would see yesterday's temp flash momentarily and then it goes away for the new temp so I could put it in if I forgot. Does yours do that?

aimee that like is looking amazing :happydance:

sososo sorry jelly, blue dyes are bloody evil things!!

Mrs sorry to hear af reared her ugly head :(

i was doing well temping I had an alarm that went off at 4:30am and I temp and would go back to sleep and on day 3 I did my temperature and as I went to read it the thermometer died!!! so irritated!!
not going to bother buying a new one because by the time it gets here I'll be ovulating and also I have an ovusense coming anyway so I'll just wait for that and just start temping next month instead.
really feel like I'm just not meant to ttc this month seeing as everything that can stop me from trying has so I might just take a bit of a break from it for this month, hopefully next month will be better

Aimee that line is amazing :)

:yipee: for the scan hoping:happydance:

Oh no Convie that's crap about the thermometer you might get lucky if you just don't think at all about it :haha:

Kay one digit of won't harm it hun I use to use a different one to the one I've got now and it wasn't a decimal one so my chart looked odd :rofl: xx

Great lines Aimee!

Hoping so exciting that you’ll get a scan fairly soon! In the UK we don’t get them until 12 weeks. It feels like an eternity to wait when you find out you’re pregnant at around 4 weeks.

Convie I’ve heard good things about ovusense! Good luck with it!

I was convinced AF was on the way earlier as the cramps were really bad and I just felt ‘periody’ Even picked up my usual painkillers from the pharmacy for it but no sign yet. My RPR is still going up, in a way I’d like to let go of the hope but I don’t think I can until AF finally shows!

Attachments

• ED680F16-D9E3-488A-95C2-963F9984B725.jpg
    ED680F16-D9E3-488A-95C2-963F9984B725.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
Jelly- I had a line on the frer that was faint. Next day 3 tests equal BFN. I quit after that testing and waited until Sun and well you know what happened from there. I am keeping everything crossed for you!! That heart rate jump looks good. Does it look any different from last months cycle to you? Ehh 12 weeks! That sucks. I would be out of my mind cuz I already am! I go October 8th for my scan at 7 weeks or a lil over 7 weeks (We will find out that day what I am lol)

Convie- I assumed I was out this month too because Hubby was out of town for "Fertile week" so much so that I stressed my fertile week into coming a lil later and BOOM. haha so you never know! Fingers crossed for you!

Hoping it’s gone higher than it did last cycle but that’s probably the stress of blue dye tests :haha:

Here is my Fitbit today jelly

Attachments

• 0CEC89C8-2F91-4901-A3F3-B90C8350658E.jpg
    0CEC89C8-2F91-4901-A3F3-B90C8350658E.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
I just ordered the Clearblue pregnancy test with week indicator from the UK! Yay can't wait to get it and see what it says!

Good luck Hoping! Can you not get them in the states? I know there’s a lot of midwives here that don’t like them because they stress people out but I like using one each week in early pregnancy to see if rising until I get the 3+ weeks result.

Oh yea hoping I forgot you can't get them over their now can you, same as me if I wanted the frer digi I have to order through us Amazon to get it don't no how long would take to get here tho lol.

TMI LADIES but you no when your on and your really randy well my mate was getting kids from school so got home oh on nights so he still up for now, and well dragged him :blush: God I was so randy, i then said to him that's it for a week now until fertile :haha: his birthday 3rd Oct and I think I'll be ovulating then so I said best birthday pressies for you :blush: :rofl: xx

Lol tdog get it!! I think the FRER digital gold test tells HCG of like 10 or something so it is really low. Although some sites are guessing 18 HCG. So really it isn't needed if you can get a "Pregnant" on a clearblue that is 25 miu you are good hah!

yes we can not get them here they were pulled from the shelves for pissing off a lot of ladies by giving false positives? That is what I heard anyways. I think I should see 2-3 weeks when it gets here. It will be here priority shipping on Sept.25th so TUESDAY! :)

That will come round quick aswell yey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->