Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Jelly- I had a line on the frer that was faint. Next day 3 tests equal BFN. I quit after that testing and waited until Sun and well you know what happened from there. I am keeping everything crossed for you!! That heart rate jump looks good. Does it look any different from last months cycle to you? Ehh 12 weeks! That sucks. I would be out of my mind cuz I already am! I go October 8th for my scan at 7 weeks or a lil over 7 weeks (We will find out that day what I am lol)

Convie- I assumed I was out this month too because Hubby was out of town for "Fertile week" so much so that I stressed my fertile week into coming a lil later and BOOM. haha so you never know! Fingers crossed for you!

haha hopefully I do that too :lol: I'm nagging the hell out of him to find out if he's on land or not :dohh:

Poor guy lol but I told my DH when he left that I was not happy about it! HAHA BUT he couldn't do much he is military so you know how that goes.

I just ordered my own HCG quantitative test!!! Going on my lunch break to get it done! Fingers crossed it is a good number!

Poor guy lol but I told my DH when he left that I was not happy about it! HAHA BUT he couldn't do much he is military so you know how that goes.

I just ordered my own HCG quantitative test!!! Going on my lunch break to get it done! Fingers crossed it is a good number!

What is that hun? Xx

It is a blood test for my HCG level. :) Here in the USA in some states you can order your own online and just show up at a lab to get it done meaning I do not have to wait for a doctor to find out what my HCG level is.

That’s another thing I get jealous of with American women. Everyone seems to get ‘betas’.
Here you basically phone your GP, a lot of the time they don’t even see you just refer you for your booking in with the midwife which is around 8-9 weeks. The midwife does blood tests but not hcg (it’s things like blood sugar, HIV, iron levels etc). They all just take your word that you’re pregnant and there’s no medical confirmation until that 12 week scan. It’s so stressful!
Sorry I’ll stop ranting :haha: I do love the NHS but it’s no frills. All the best with the blood test Hoping!

I didn't even have to call my doctor for the blood test I ordered it from a lab online lol. So I get the results directly to me not the doctor and then the doctor call me no no no ... Sorry though Jelly that sounds super frustrating. We pay a lot for insurance though if that makes you feel better? I go right to an OB they do the URINE test and then send you for those blood tests later on but now they made it legal for us to do some of our own testing if we want.

The fact we get it all free at the point of use keeps me going :haha:
I’ve seen people in the UK using private mail order blood test services which I think is quite a new thing. I’ve been tempted to try to progesterone one, not sure how reliable it is though.

I didn't get an at home kit. I have seen those too but I am not waiting for a kit to get mailed to me or stabbing myself lol or something.. I do not know how it is done. This website let me pay 38 dollars for a test to be done at my local lab of my choice and will update me with the results in 24/48 hours but looks like from the reviews most of the time it is 24 hours!

Hoping so how many weeks are u?

I just cant get out of this thread, sorry ladies, still watching u all:haha::cloud9:

Hoping I just meant that’s the only option I’ve seen used here. I’d definitely choose going to get blood drawn over doing a home test though. I remember reading that the home tests are done with finger pricks but you still have to get quite a lot of blood out. Can’t imagine that being very fun! $38 seems pretty reasonable for the reassurance it’ll give you! Do you just do the one test or do they do a couple to check it’s rising?

Look at this beauty!:happydance:

Attachments

• 08F65FAA-9257-47AD-8498-39F35CD6FEBA.jpg
    08F65FAA-9257-47AD-8498-39F35CD6FEBA.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 9
Oh my hoping I love it that line is amazing xx

Amazing line's hoping! Can't wait for results of your hcg. And thanks for temp advice. My thermometer does do previous but I'd already done the next one before I realised I hadn't put it in correctly so couldn't check it. Not gonna stress about missing the 1 number 1 time. I've done it right every day other than that I think lol

Woop tdog go you for jumping hubby lol thanks for the temp advice!

Don't feel out convie! Sometimes bfps happen when you least expect it too! Keeping all things crossed!

That’s a beautiful looking test Hoping!

My RPR is still high but my temps are low so FF has decided I haven’t ovulated after all. CD41 now :cry:

Sorry Jelly :( So weird. Maybe the Fitbit doesn't work for everyone that way? We will have to see once you get your BFP.

Just for documentation purposes I took my temp orally and vaginal this am. Not that everyone has the same temp but in case it helps any of you my temp at 5:58 AM was 97.90 F oral and 98.34 F vag.

I think you are fine Kay you are early in the CD right? Like right after AF? should be totally fine to still see the adjustment for Ovulation.

So I still took an HPT because I’m a POAS addict :blush:
Anyway, while I was doing that I noticed a load of EWCM so figured I might as well dip an OPK while I had a cup of pee. It looks close to positive. What is my body doing? Here’s photos of the HPT and the OPK.

Attachments

• A8ECEC55-9926-4206-835B-5453960D636E.jpg
    A8ECEC55-9926-4206-835B-5453960D636E.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ACE4068C-A70D-4073-9FBF-2A0C941BF571.jpg
    ACE4068C-A70D-4073-9FBF-2A0C941BF571.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 13
It does look close Jelly! Woot. Can you see a line on the HPT? I thought I see a shadow but could need a computer cleaning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->