Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hoping :haha: I thought I could but I’ve been spending the last few days thinking that so I don’t trust myself anymore! I’ve discovered that Wilkos sells packs of 2 pink dye tests for £1 so I’m probably just going to keep peeing on them every day until I get AF because everyone needs a hobby right? :lol:

Sounds like a great hobby to me!

Hcg results came in: 325 miu currently. I will go back on Monday and hopefully they will have gone way up! Praying! I am one of those women that start with a 0,1, or 2 HCG though. So hopefully that is a good number for me!

Sounds like a good number Hoping. Keeping everything crossed for lots of rising HCG!

Sorry Jelly :( So weird. Maybe the Fitbit doesn't work for everyone that way? We will have to see once you get your BFP.

Just for documentation purposes I took my temp orally and vaginal this am. Not that everyone has the same temp but in case it helps any of you my temp at 5:58 AM was 97.90 F oral and 98.34 F vag.

I think you are fine Kay you are early in the CD right? Like right after AF? should be totally fine to still see the adjustment for Ovulation.

Yeah I'm on cd6 so hoping that one small slip up won't matter. Thank you! Great numbers on hcg!

Jelly I keep thinking I see a shadow too! How confusing for you. I hope you get an answer for real soon. Limbo is a real pain in the ass place to be!

How is everyone today?! Anyone gonna be in the TWW soon?

:hi: hoping sorry not been on I'm full of bloody cold but not yet I'm only CD 6 only roughly 10 days till I ovulate now to twiddle my thumbs until then :rofl: xx

How are you feeling? Xx

Woah Tdog I am way ahead of myself huh? LOL

I am feeling okay :) Lil more nausea today but it is very mild. Just feels like I have a very mild hang over lol. Not sure this lil girl/guy likes spaghetti but I love it soooo this should be interesting. Boobs getting a little more itchy/fuller tonight with a shooting pain down left one. Leaking discharge so have to keep checking myself. Had a few cramps today on right and then left side but they go away. So far so good and not feeling that pregnant yet but there is still time!

I'm due to ovulate around Wed. Went for reflexology yesterday, she worked on balancing my hormones. I think some people can ovulate slightly earlier after reflexology so I'll see what happens this month. Even if it doesnt help with TTC it was lovely & relaxing which was just what I needed!xx

Tdog I hope you feel better soon!

Hoping I’m loving see that ticker you’ve got there now. So exciting!

Pamg reflexology sounds good. I had acupuncture last time around and I loved it. I always felt very relaxed afterwards.

No news from me really, OPK has faded right back. RPR still up and temps still down. Pure limbo.

AF almost gone here, but think we've decided to take a back seat on TTC for now ... not overly happy about it but I definitely feel less stressed out!
I'll still be here to keep up to date with everyone if thats ok!

Cd26 and all my opk for the past week are showing like this. So done with waiting for ovulation. The tww is a complete breeze than this! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043807&stc=1&d=1537693904

Attachments

• 20180922_100136.jpg
    20180922_100136.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 28
Hoping yey for feeling good apart from the nausea booo I'm loving the ticker you have :)

Pamg fingers crossed for you this month acupuncture is so relaxing aswell I loved it hope it works for you:flower:

Jelly oh no hate that your in limbo how frustrating for you:cry:

Mrsmummy of course you can still hang here :flower:

Peanut how odd they look almost positive are they positive irl sometimes this site drains the colours so can't really tell if they are, the I'm blind really :haha: fingers crossed for you xx

AFM af has stopped now this cold wants to sod off tbh lol but this period was so weird no clots or anything I always have clots sorry a bit of tmi their, woke up feeling nauseous don't no weather that's because of the cold or got a bug, my head is banging aswell, I better be feeling better when I ovulate xx

Mrs less stress is good! Will you be NTNP?

Peanut hate it when that happens! Are you temping as well or just going by OPKs?

Tdog From what I remember, no clots is meant to be a sign of a healthier period so maybe it’s a good thing? Has it been weird in any other way?

I’m still cramping so much. I reckon I’ve probably got some cysts going on. I hate PCOS. I really felt like I had it under control until this cycle. Need to get back to stricter diets and might try that natural PCOS stuff. Insitol? Is that what it’s called? Anyone tried it?

No just that tbh but it wasn't as heavy as it normally is, I guess every period different aswell xx

I've never heard of that hun but hope someome nos for you fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->