Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yep i think we'll be ntnp for now. Will see how it goes! Maybe less stress is all we need :)

I hope you get out of limbo soon jelly :hugs:

Tdog those opk strips are usually good but this cycle is throwing me. I think they are negative be use when they are positive the test and ctrl line go dark together and when negative the control goes first then the test.

Jelly no temping just opk. I couldn't do with the stress of temping lol but I might try it again next month.. My boobs are getting so sore I just need it to come now.

Jelly hope you come out of limbo soon x

:wave: I’m back in today or tomorrow. But also really out lol. We definitely didn’t bd enough, once in my fertile window? I’m pretty sure I ov’d yesterday as I was super crampy for a good couple hours. We last bd’d Thursday so my chances are slim :shrug:

Jelly- So sorry you are going through this. PCOS really does suck! I hope you ovulate soon or get that BFP! My ticker may end up changing once i get my scan because per my LMP I am actually a week ahead so 5 weeks 6 days but I am 90% sure I ovulated late. SO I will keep it this way for a bit.

Tdog- Yes I noticed my periods were different each cycle too it seemed. I hope you are starting to feel better. Sorry about the cold!!! :(

Pamg- Fingers crossed for ovulation after the reflex! Relaxation is always good.

Mrs- I hope you can have a stress free cycle and I hope you get that BFP real soon. I would love for you to stick around too!

AFM My heart rate had jumped from 67 where it had been to 71 the other day and yesterday was back down to 69 which scared me a little not gonna lie but then went back up to 70 today. Good news is it has been 7 days since I got the BFP on the digitals and no bleeding. I am relaxing slightly. I will get blood work done again tomorrow at exactly 2:00 PM which is when I went Thursday and should have results Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed it has doubled twice. I am nervous!

Hi all

Hoping yay for the ticker! Fab to see it on here!

Jelly so sorry your still in limbo! I have PCOS aswell but haven't tried that. Hopefully someone has and can advise you.

Tdog sorry for feeling crappy. Hopefully it buggers off before O

Mrs M good luck with NTNP. Hopefully the relaxed approach does the trick!

Pamg gpod luck for catching the egg!

Peanut hopefully your opks turn positive soon so you can start the tww!

Sorry if I missed anyone lol

AFM I'm cd8 and super proud of myself I've been waking to my alarm to temp over the weekend! May be like 10 mins or so difference than in the week but that's ok right? Looking forward to seeing how temps differ around O time. I'm intrigued lol

Wow I missed a whole sling of posts before I responded! Sorry guys.

Momof2- Can you BD this am just in case you have a chance of catching it still?

Kay- I think with in 10 mins should be fine. I honestly was one of those that could get up and walk around for a few mins and temp and it would be the same temp each time as what it should have been if I was laying down. It didn't change much for me but I did it vaginally so maybe that keeps it more stable? Not sure as I didn't stick with it long because it stressed me out way to much!

Peanut- Sorry if I missed this question being asked but did you do a pregnancy test? I had OPKS for the whole week leading right up to two days before AF was due then they went negative. In fact I have most of my ovulation tests in this thread so you can see the time/date stamps. It was crazy and I was super confused.

No hun, OH is still away :nope: I guess it’s ok, I won’t be itching to test early knowing in fact I won’t get a bfp :haha: I already had my temper tantrum over being out this month :rofl:

Oh boo Momof2! I am sorry. Will he be back soon? Are you doing opks to confirm the cramping or you decided against that this month? ?

Tbh I'm not as snotty as I have been the past couple days feeling a little better but so glad I'm not oving yet as I'm in no mood or got the energy :rofl:

Hoping yey for the blood tests can't wait and you'll get your digi soon won't you? Xx

Kay yey for temping no 10 mins doesn't matter at all my body so use to it now I just get up and do it lol xx

Yay for not being as snotty lol! I have done like every test tdog. This is the one from this am. I don’t really need the digitals now that I have the blood test mon but I paid 23 bucks for them so u know I will pee on it haha.

Edit: I get the digi's on Tuesday delivered to my work haha!

Attachments

• 19BBBF7B-F0FB-4CCC-8D72-948BEAEBA67A.jpg
    19BBBF7B-F0FB-4CCC-8D72-948BEAEBA67A.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Hoping- I’ve done opks, yesterday mid morning was near positive, I think I missed my surge. Gonna try again around 11, if it’s still not pos then I’m gonna assume I missed it

momof2- Hubby coming back soon? Jump him if so! haha I hope you didn't miss your surge yet!

Omg MOM of2 - I have been on your OPK thread. What a dummy I AM this morning lol! Sorry girl

AFM My heart rate had jumped from 67 where it had been to 71 the other day and yesterday was back down to 69 which scared me a little not gonna lie but then went back up to 70 today. Good news is it has been 7 days since I got the BFP on the digitals and no bleeding. I am relaxing slightly. I will get blood work done again tomorrow at exactly 2:00 PM which is when I went Thursday and should have results Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed it has doubled twice. I am nervous!

Just wanted to jump in here (I've been stalking this thread and quietly cheering everyone on)

My RHR was 59-60 prior to pregnancy and climbed to 66 at it's peak. Over the past 30 days, it dropped steadily from 66 to 55. My doctor said it's nothing to worry about, and my concern that my RHR has never been this low before was countered with, "Well, you've never been pregnant before!" She said they will monitor it, but 55 is in the range of normal. Try not to worry and don't read into it too much if/when your RHR varies!

Hickory- You do not need to worry. The heart rate climbs only in the very beginning and then levels back off as your body gets used to pumping all that extra blood for pregnancy. You are 9 weeks so it should be going back down :) Congrats girly!!

Hickory- You do not need to worry. The heart rate climbs only in the very beginning and then levels back off as your body gets used to pumping all that extra blood for pregnancy. You are 9 weeks so it should be going back down :) Congrats girly!!

Thank you!! I noticed my energy level has improved as well, so it's nice to feel normal again. Doesn't stop me from wishing I had more symptoms, though! Military insurance doesn't provide a first scan until after 10 weeks, so I'm impatiently waiting for Oct 3rd at 11 weeks to finally see baby. :happydance:

got my flashing smiley right on time, like clockwork which means I will be ovulating and back in my TWW on Wednesday, OH has found out he will be on land by Wednesday as well, he's also going to find out on Monday if he can get Thursday and Friday off so he can also be here Wednesday night, but if not he's booking me a hotel to stay at so we can DTD :happydance::happydance:
this is my favourite part of TTC :rofl:

Attachments

• 20180923_144839.jpg
    20180923_144839.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
momof2 sorry to hear about missing O :( I've also been having temper tantrums about oh not being here during mine so I get ya, bloody men pick their time ehh!! hoping some little spermies found a nice resting spot while waiting for the egg anyway, you never know it does seem to happen when people least expect it :dust:

Kay well done with temping!! :happydance:

hoping I love seeing how dark your test is getting :cloud9:

tdog sorry to hear you're sick, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Oh no momof2 what a bummer but you never no hopefully a :spermy: is still around :)

Hoping loving the dark line :happydance: yes you'll need to pee on that digi :)

Convie men are so inconsiderate when the time comes ain't they on another note so glad he has booked you into hotel :sex: and yeyfor flashing smiley :)

Hickory so nice to see you here :hi: hope your feeling well :) xx

Yay for flashing smiley convie!! Catch that EGG!

Hickory- Ugh that stinks. I have insurance through work and will be getting on Tricare because of spouse soon so that is good to know. Glad I didn't wait for that insurance to kick in before calling to make my appt lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->