Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Mo2 really hope you’ve managed to catch it, you never know!

Convie yay, you’re definitely in the best bit!

Hoping good luck with the blood draw!

Kay well done on the temping! Sorry you’ve got PCOS too, I can’t remember if you’ve said before but are you having an treatment for it?

Tdog I think I’ve caught your cold :haha: or more likely the horrid virus that DS1 has caught at school. I was all achey this morning and just fell asleep (I never nap in the day) and have woken up with a sore throat and lots of aching. I’m tucked up in bed watching football while DH entertains the kids so it could be worse!

Turns out I didn’t miss my surge. 11am on cd14 as it should be! I hope my OH is home soon, kinda need him :haha:

Attachments

• 94B92E27-766E-42B2-9CB1-7DBA84666CD3.jpg
    94B92E27-766E-42B2-9CB1-7DBA84666CD3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh yey momof2 hurry up oh she needs you :haha:

Jelly oh no hope you feel better soon how crap I've not long woke from a nap I'm at my mams house always feels good to nod at mams :haha: xx

Oh and jelly looks like your not far from me then? About 40 mins away :) xx

Thanks ladies! I feel much more reassured now. It's literally only been minutes difference so should be accurate enough. Fingers crossed!

Yay hoping test is looking beautiful as always!

Convie you go girl! Jump him like you never have done lol

Momof yay so happy you didn't miss your surge! Go catch that egg!

Thanks jelly! Not at the moment. But if I have no joy with conceiving I'm going back to my gp to ask for some help. Hoping it won't come to that though!

and he's gone until Wednesday, we squeezed a quicky in and he had to run off straight after!
I hate it when he leaves, the house is so quiet :cry:

Yes! Must be a north east based virus :haha:
Just has to switch to desktop view to have a look as I use the mobile site which doesn’t show the location. Never realised you were so close by. I was actually about to check when I noticed you said ‘Mam’ and I thought “eeeh wonder if she’s a local lass” :lol:

Yes! Must be a north east based virus :haha:
Just has to switch to desktop view to have a look as I use the mobile site which doesn’t show the location. Never realised you were so close by. I was actually about to check when I noticed you said ‘Mam’ and I thought “eeeh wonder if she’s a local lass” :lol:

Yep very local eee most of the women on here I see are from miles away and your literally up the road :haha: So you could have caught it I sneezed and went 40 mile up the road :haha: xx

so this morning I feel like the biggest dickhead going, I left my car keys in OHs car!! I have my neighbour taking my kids to school, they also have my house keys on so I can't even leave the house now until he's home :dohh: now I'm really hoping an praying he gets Thursday and Friday off, otherwise I'm up poop creak without a paddle! 😫
seriously contemplating renting a car out for a week :lol:

so this morning I feel like the biggest dickhead going, I left my car keys in OHs car!! I have my neighbour taking my kids to school, they also have my house keys on so I can't even leave the house now until he's home :dohh: now I'm really hoping an praying he gets Thursday and Friday off, otherwise I'm up poop creak without a paddle! ��
seriously contemplating renting a car out for a week :lol:

Omg what a horrible situation to be in fingers crossed he off Thurs Friday xx

Momof2 yey for tww xx

Oh no Convie! What a nightmare! Hope your day gets better.

I’ve just order some inositol powder so will see if it does any good. It’s meant to work like metformin which was brilliant for me so fx it does the same. I miss the excitement of a proper 2WW!

thanks girls, still no contact from OH, I'm sorting out booking at 48 hour test drive of a ecosport, its a car OH is looking into getting anyway once his car finally bites the bullet or I get pregnant whichever comes first, by how things are going think his car will be first as its sounding worse and worse everytime we drive it (I also may have spun it out on a roundabout on Saturday :dohh:) and it should hopefully help with the no car issue, just wish this damn man would get back to me!!

Ugh convie that sucks!! Hope he gets back to you soon.

Momof2 yay!!! So glad you got DH in time!

Jelly good luck with this ino hope it brings about a good egg for ya!

I could be 1dpo today not sure as not bothered with ov tests this month, had a tiny bit of aching last few days so could even ov today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->