Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

ooo yay people back in the TWW!! Come on BFPS!!! :)

AFM- My tests were not due to arrive until tomorrow but it says on Amazon it will be delivered today. EXCITING!

Good luck mom2 and mme.. you guys have had a full cycle and are back in the tww and I'm still twiddling my thumbs waiting to o.. cd27 over here :-(

Jelly I feel your pain with the cycles you just never know if your coming or going!

Convie sorry to hear about your troubles hope your partner gets back to you.

Tdog you are nearly gearing up for o. Fx! Maybe I will be in the tww window with you then.

Mrs sorry about af.. maybe a relaxed cycle will help. I'm as chilled as can be and maybe I have actually od and missed it lol!

Hoping when are you booking to see the ob or midwife x

Good news OH has contacted me finally and he's gotten Thursday and Friday off which means he's home Wednesday for a long fertile weekend :happydance:

bad news I found out you cant use ovusense while spotting and I spot all the way up to the day I ovulate so now I'm wondering if I should cancel my order seeing as I'm not allowed to actually use it? :dohh: :rofl:

Yay convie! Glad he will be home in time.

Peanut-So sorry you and Jelly are waiting to ovulate/get af/get bfp :( I see my OB on October 8th so two more weeks!

can I ask what thermometers you girls use? I had a babymad one and it died within a couple days so not sure which to get now

Convie I used to use babymad, mine lasted ages though, then I had a femometer for a while which is the Bluetooth one. It worked well but expensive for what it was I think. I use an Ava bracelet now because I’m obsessed with TTC gadgets :haha: I wonder if the reason you can’t use ovusense while spotting is in case it becomes full blown bleeding? Is it a lot of spotting? Might be worth sending them an email and asking.

Peanut sorry you have ridiculous cycles too. It’s so stressful! Fx you ov soon.

Hoping how did you get on with the conception indicator tests?

Jelly- It hasn't been delivered yet. Since delivered before 8 pm today it is 2:19 PM here ugh!! lol Just gave blood though so hoping for good numbers tomorrow!!!

Hoping yey for the delivery hope it's with you soon.

Peanut I'm still waiting to o aswell hopfully it be next week :)

Convie I use babymad I've had mine for 5 years and it's been fine still going now :)

Yey mme and momof2 bfps at the ready :)

Convie I used to use babymad, mine lasted ages though, then I had a femometer for a while which is the Bluetooth one. It worked well but expensive for what it was I think. I use an Ava bracelet now because I’m obsessed with TTC gadgets :haha: I wonder if the reason you can’t use ovusense while spotting is in case it becomes full blown bleeding? Is it a lot of spotting? Might be worth sending them an email and asking.

Peanut sorry you have ridiculous cycles too. It’s so stressful! Fx you ov soon.

Hoping how did you get on with the conception indicator tests?

I did send them an email asking, i did say its more like blood tinged cm and I got this response

"Hi Jade

Thank you for your email.

If you are spotting continuously or for many days during the cycle, you will find it difficult to use OvuSense. It is really important to be consistent with your use, particularly leading up to ovulation and therefore you may find that at the moment OvuSense wouldn’t be suitable for you.

Kind regards

Kate"

the other person said it was for hygiene reasons :/
sucks cos I was kind of excited, I want an ava bracelet but not going to pay £250 for one, just hoping ovusense give me a refund :lol:

It doesn't really matter what these tests say though lol I will have my blood numbers tomorrow so that is what really counts.

Got my test and of course couldn’t wait to use it with FMU which is recommended but here we go. Diluted urine cuz I drink a crap load of water yayyyyyy

Attachments

• 1EE4874E-FCA3-4521-B9DB-93AA0CC340DA.jpg
    1EE4874E-FCA3-4521-B9DB-93AA0CC340DA.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Got my test and of course couldn’t wait to use it with FMU which is recommended but here we go. Diluted urine cuz I drink a crap load of water yayyyyyy

Oh yey I love it so your about 4-5 weeks then xx

Yay Hoping! What a lovely sight and I’m sure tomorrow’s numbers will be awesome too. So excited for you!!

Convie that’s such a pain! I wonder if they’re just covering themselves? Hopefully they’ll give you a discount but if not, I’d be tempted to try using it anyway if it’s just blood tinged CM. Have you ever had that looked into or has it just always been normal for you?
I know what you mean about the Ava bracelet, they’ve really put the price up! I think it was around £180 when I got mine but I made it all back by putting my referral code on another forum, so haven’t actually paid anything for it!

Yay Hoping! What a lovely sight and I’m sure tomorrow’s numbers will be awesome too. So excited for you!!

Convie that’s such a pain! I wonder if they’re just covering themselves? Hopefully they’ll give you a discount but if not, I’d be tempted to try using it anyway if it’s just blood tinged CM. Have you ever had that looked into or has it just always been normal for you?
I know what you mean about the Ava bracelet, they’ve really put the price up! I think it was around £180 when I got mine but I made it all back by putting my referral code on another forum, so haven’t actually paid anything for it!

its not normal, it started about 4 months ago but its due to adenomyosis, it gets slowly worse each period I have and this is just something its now caused, I seem to get a new "thing" every 3-6 months to go along with it.

yeah probs is due to covering themselves, so I don't know, I ovulate pretty regularly I just want to make sure I am Oing and not just having LH surges :lol:
I dunno if they don't refund my order I guess I will try it but its taking forever to arrive anyway they keep pushing my delivery date back :shrug:

I am 3 weeks from my suspected ovulation day tomorrow so 2-3 is accurate. I heard it takes HCG of 2,700 something to make the test show a 3 plus.

Yay Hoping! How exciting :happydance: I have one of those in my cupboard that I’m impatiently waiting to use :haha:

Yay Hoping! How exciting :happydance: I have one of those in my cupboard that I’m impatiently waiting to use :haha:

I have one too !! Had It 8 months so very impatiently waiting to use it now. Please let this be our month.
When I saw the 1-2 weeks with my dd is what made It sink in I was actually pregnant even though I had several positive ics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->