Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Mo2 and mme I also have a couple of them in my bathroom drawer. I’m not using them until I’ve seen a definite BFP on something reliable. Too expensive to waste!

Convie that all sounds so frustrating! TTC is hard enough without extra weird things in your cycle to worry about. Hope you can at least get the ovusense issue sorted soon so you don’t have that to worry about as well when it was meant to be something that made things less complicated!

Morning ladies how are we today? I still feel like poo but getting their my head feels like it in a vice :cry: now oh said he has a sore throat I'm due to o in a week I hope he not getting ill I need him:haha: was at hospital yesterday I have type to diabetes so they have said before getting pregnant need to have insulin, I'm on insulin now had to go a way up the road to the hospital tho find my way round the place was a nightmare, they also said my blood pressure is up aswell :cry: xx

Hope you feel better soon tdog! Good you’ve got the insulin sorted, important to keep blood sugars controlled from the start. I’ve had GD in both my pregnancies (it disappears after the baby is born thankfully) but it started early with DS2 so I had to have heart scans for him in case I’d had uncontrolled sugars before it was diagnosed. It was scary times! Have you heard of GDUK? They’ve got a great Facebook group. It’s mostly GD Mams but there are also ladies with T1 and T2. I found the support and advice so helpful in my last pregnancy.

Good Morning. Sorry you are having to deal with that TDOG and not feeling well and now DH not feeling well :( Hope you guys get better soon. I am feeling fine here. My sex dreams are changing to dreams where I am running from Reptiles or trying to save my children from them. How odd. LOL Alligators/Snakes and Turtles are in my dreams not that I am running from Turtles but two nights in a row now this is what it has been about. Oh but there was a sex scene in the one night before and last night I was kissing some stranger but no sex LOL. Symptoms are weird for me. Last two days I started to feel more nausea and was excited about that but so far this morning .. Nothing. It is only 7:15 AM though lol.

thanks jelly it's all sorted now, they've refunded me my money so used the money to buy a new basal thermometer.

oh no tdog I hope you feel better soon, this cold seems to be really dragging for you :( :hugs:

oh hoping I really do not miss pregnancy dreams :lol: they can be crazy vivid sometimes too!

AFM I am getting some serious right sided stabbing pains, could this be ovulation pain? not due to O until tomorrow, I haven't taken my tests yet because I had a uti and have been trying to flush it out so my urine is very very diluted atm :dohh: also having lower back pain and my uterus feels blocked already, the blocked feeling it usually a 1st day on period thing, I'm already calling myself as out this month due to all of this, feels like my uterus is extra inflamed this month which will make for too much of a toxic environment for an egg to attach to :shrug:

Jelly I had gd with my second but didn't no until later in the pregnancy with him and a year later it came back I had type 2, it is controlled as such now it's just they want as you say to keep it controlled. Oh never heard of that I'll have a look :) thank you xx

Hoping them dreams sound wild :haha: I don't remember having dreams like that when preg with any of mine lol could be wrong tho :haha: im just hoping oh is better before weekend as need to start then lol. Xx

Convie oh no fingers crossed you are not ovulating yet need to wait :) and fab news for getting your money back xx

I have had crazy dreams my whole life they are just getting more interesting while preggo lol

I have had crazy dreams my whole life they are just getting more interesting while preggo lol

I had one the other night that made me laugh oh proposed to me :rofl: makes me laugh because he has told me he doesn't want to marry again but at same time make me :cry: because I'd love to get married xx

I’m good here, bored now :haha: bd’d last night just to cover our bases, I’ll give OH a short break now :rofl: not testing til 11 or 12dpo as I seem to get lines at 9dpo that disappear so if I see a line at 11 or 12 I may be convinced

Yey for covering all bases and yes I don't blame you for waiting, I've told myself this cycle to not test until 10dpo and not 6-7dpo :rofl: xx

not sure what's going on here, I took my last clearblues advance strip just now, pee was a lot less dilated and it's flashing smiley, should be solid by now ready for tomorrow, took the strip that goes in it out and really light compared to yesterday's, yesterday's was really dark, and took a cheapie opk, yesterday's opk was kind of mid range colour, not positive but still dark and today there's not even a slightest sign of a second line :/ don't know if I've just ovulated or maybe my body is super messed up? Bright side me and OH did DTD Sunday night just in case, but still my body hasn't done this before, really want to go get more ovulation tests but I still have no car :hissy:

Attachments

• 20180925_143849.jpg
    20180925_143849.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
not sure what's going on here, I took my last clearblues advance strip just now, pee was a lot less dilated and it's flashing smiley, should be solid by now ready for tomorrow, took the strip that goes in it out and really light compared to yesterday's, yesterday's was really dark, and took a cheapie opk, yesterday's opk was kind of mid range colour, not positive but still dark and today there's not even a slightest sign of a second line :/ don't know if I've just ovulated or maybe my body is super messed up? Bright side me and OH did DTD Sunday night just in case, but still my body hasn't done this before, really want to go get more ovulation tests but I still have no car :hissy:

Awww no hun it might turn solid smiley tomorrow but you won't no I just read you've used last one :cry: what times oh back tomorrow? Xx

Convie- Oh no! It prob would be solid tomorrow. Ehh! Good luck hun.

momof2- I do not blame you either. Good luck for testing I cant wait!!

Tdog- Lol you will be testing early I am sure but I wish you the best of luck also~

AFM- Blood TEST is back in and I went from 324 to 1796!!! Yay doubling every 30 hours :) So happy! PHEW!!!! I am gonna try to relax and calm myself now haha

Edit: Double time of 38 hours woops not 30 lol

Hoping that’s brilliant, sounds like the bean is well and truly snuggled in!

Tdog we all know you’ll be POAS at 6DPO :haha: (and I’ll be POAS even when I don’t ovulate!)

Convie that’s so confusing! It’s so annoying when you don’t know what’s happening inside your own body :wacko:

Mo2 hope the 2WW passes quickly!

AFM still nothing, so bored now! Just want my new cycle to start.

he's back at 8-9pm tomorrow Tdog.

just wondering girls but do you think possibly my uti could have messed me up?
trying to figure out how to get more tests without paying up the ass :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->