Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yey hoping fantastic numbers :) I hope he does aswell sometimes gets me down but then I think we'll he letting me have another baby. Xx

Jelly yea your probably right their I'll be testing early as usual probably at 6 even tho implanta tion can happen between 6-12dpo lol xx

Convie uti could mess with your body just hope it hasn't tho :cry: some ovulation tests o get off Amazon I have prime so next day delivery, have you a asda near you? Could someone take you just trying to think of ways just sad as own ovulation tests are really good xx

Waiting, waiting and more waiting!:haha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180925-175303.jpg
    Screenshot_20180925-175303.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
Waiting, waiting and more waiting!:haha:

Cd9 here and I did one don't no why seen as tho I don't get a positive till 16-17 last cycle it was at cd14 flashing smiley CD 16 flashing smiley and cd17 solid smiley and positive opk and CD 18 solid smiley and positive opk, when do you get a positive opk? Xx

The last cycle my positives were on cd15 and cd 16 and I O'd on cd17. I'm only cd10 today but it already looks like o may happen earlier what do you think? X

Sorry your feeling unwell tdog!

Convie sorry about the uti. I think its possible that it could affect O. I'd keep testing every day to see if any change

Hoping whoop! Look at those numbers! Fantastic news!

This is my chart so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180925-181942.jpg
    Screenshot_20180925-181942.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
Kay my opks normally stay like that a few days to a week before a positive one every month they say you literal phase stays the same so if you have a 14 days lp then it will stay that xx

okay I'm sorry I feel like I'm being so annoying but I've just had a streak of bright red blood, it's not like my usual spotting, I spot old brown period blood before ovulation, this is bright and fresh like I caught myself shaving, I've taken a pic but I don't want to be too tmi, but I'm now just super duper confused I'm taking an opk with every pee but all still super negative, will carry on taking one with every pee but my mind boggling

Kay my opks normally stay like that a few days to a week before a positive one every month they say you literal phase stays the same so if you have a 14 days lp then it will stay that xx

I od on cd 17 last cycle and got af on cd 31. So who knows what will happen this time around? That's why I'm glad I'm tracking all of this per cycle because of pcos I need to see if/where I fluctuate etc. Kinda gathering evidence incase I need doctors assistance xx

okay I'm sorry I feel like I'm being so annoying but I've just had a streak of bright red blood, it's not like my usual spotting, I spot old brown period blood before ovulation, this is bright and fresh like I caught myself shaving, I've taken a pic but I don't want to be too tmi, but I'm now just super duper confused I'm taking an opk with every pee but all still super negative, will carry on taking one with every pee but my mind boggling

Awww hun I really feel for you. Perhaps it's a bleed due to the uti. I know alot of the time you get blood in the urine with those. So maybe this is why it's coming out for you

Awww hun I really feel for you. Perhaps it's a bleed due to the uti. I know alot of the time you get blood in the urine with those. So maybe this is why it's coming out for you

no I have chronic UTIs (or used to before I changed to my 100% cotton only underwear and no bubble baths rule lol) and gave bled a few times due to them but wasn't like this, this wasn't diluted in the slightest, also when I bleed that's when it's an unbarable uti this one isnt a go doctors and get antis one it's more of a flush it out with a pint of water one (I actually think OH swimmers may have caused it :lol: tmi?)

I have been googling and it could be an ovulation bleed, only confusing because of the neg tests I'm hoping maybe it's a sign I will ov tomorrow, maybe my estrogen is super high but my LH isn't yet?
god ttcing isn't good for a chronic over thinker like me!!
going to hope neighbour doesn't have work tomorrow and can drive me to superdrug to get a new clearblue :lol: also going to use so many cheap opks :rofl:

going to try and think positive and just assume it's a super strong eggo for now

no I have chronic UTIs (or used to before I changed to my 100% cotton only underwear and no bubble baths rule lol) and gave bled a few times due to them but wasn't like this, this wasn't diluted in the slightest, also when I bleed that's when it's an unbarable uti this one isnt a go doctors and get antis one it's more of a flush it out with a pint of water one (I actually think OH swimmers may have caused it :lol: tmi?)

I have been googling and it could be an ovulation bleed, only confusing because of the neg tests I'm hoping maybe it's a sign I will ov tomorrow, maybe my estrogen is super high but my LH isn't yet?
god ttcing isn't good for a chronic over thinker like me!!
going to hope neighbour doesn't have work tomorrow and can drive me to superdrug to get a new clearblue :lol: also going to use so many cheap opks :rofl:

going to try and think positive and just assume it's a super strong eggo for now

Lol to be honest having So much sex caused me to have a uti before when I first started ttc. Think my body was like wtf is going on here it don't usually happen this often! 😂😂
Perhaps it is an O bleed and for some reason that's happening before your surge is showing on tests. I'm waiting to O aswell. Let's see if we end up O'ing on the same day again! 😊

oh that would be nice to have an O buddy, means will be testing at same time again! let's hope we are!

I keep thinking I already O' today and missed it but if I did I'm really glad me ans OH had sex on Sunday so still a chance either way :rofl:

not that I'm going to tell him the boy has a really low sex drive so I will get another lay out of him tomorrow either way... you know... just to be sure :haha:

oh that would be nice to have an O buddy, means will be testing at same time again! let's hope we are!

I keep thinking I already O' today and missed it but if I did I'm really glad me ans OH had sex on Sunday so still a chance either way :rofl:

not that I'm going to tell him the boy has a really low sex drive so I will get another lay out of him tomorrow either way... you know... just to be sure :haha:

Oh absolutely I enjoy comparing tests/symptoms!

Quite possibly hun and if so you'll be covered but yeah I agree jump dh again just so you definitely know either way that you covered all bases.

I'm intrigued to see how temping goes this cycle. My first time of trying it. I'm cd 10 and remembered every day so far. I'm really hoping it will tell me that I did infact O and ofcourse if there is any implantation dip etc! I am now doing opks aswell just because I need to also pee on something 😂😂

Kay it sounds like you have caught my addiction :rofl: when you o your temp will dip then rise back up click on my chart and scroll to last cycle you'll see what I mean. Xx

Convie oh no yea I've heard a uti can cause some bleeding and yes it would throw me also about the opks so strange hopefully you o tomorrow like you originally thought and hopefully you can get to shop, I get my monitor sticks from amazon 32 pound for 20 refill sticks, not helpful now that you need them now lol xx

Strange Convie. Maybe a big egg is coming out and caused a little fresh bleeding as it tries to get ready to release?

Kay good job remembering, hoping I do rememebr when I start! the whole thing looks confusing but actually really satisfying watching everyone's temp tickers change :lol:

thanks girls hoping it's just a strange O too and it's still on time :) my body likes to keep me on my toes :dohh:

I know tdog. Not sure how I'll ever stop even after baby #3 😂😂 xx

Thanks convie I'm surprised I've remembered every day but it's up again today so hoping O happens soon. Opk is negative so I think it's still a few days away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->