Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Convie random bleeding is so frustrating! I’ve heard it can be caused by hormone fluctuations but also ovulation. Hopefully it’s just a sign of impending super ovulation for you!
I had 4 days of spotting in this cycle and I still dont know what caused it :nope:

Kay so frustrating when you don't have a reason to pre on something :rofl: some months I'm ok when I wasn't trying other I needed to so just order cheapies then sit like a dip stick looking at it :rofl:

Feeling better today ladies dtd last night not even in fertile window yet but glow says it's a 6.7% chance :haha: I'm going to order pre-seed later should come Friday ready for my fertile window :) be nice to have a summer baby xx

yeah that's what I read on Google too jelly, today is meant to be my peak day, but clearblues are still flashing smiley (my neighbour took me to get a new box) and my opks are still super negative

Convie yey you got some more :) maybe off month with the uti :( xx

I no some of you ladies used pre-seed do you use every time you bd? Xx

yeah probably, as long as I get my peak while OH is here, will be staying at his parents this weekend and we are going to a wedding so going to be a problem keeping quiet though if it happens during then :haha:

never used preseed but good luck with it :D

Yay for more sticks convie! You are using the new sticks in the old applicator though right? Dumb question probably but just figured I would check since you do not want to start a whole new reading on the new one that comes in the box. Hope you get your solid soon!

I've started using Conceive plus this month & been using it everytime we bd.
I had my positive opk this morning,hope I'm lucky this month.
I'm feeling really sad today for my best friend,shes had ivf this month & started heavy bleeding today so its not looking good for her :-(

Yay for more sticks convie! You are using the new sticks in the old applicator though right? Dumb question probably but just figured I would check since you do not want to start a whole new reading on the new one that comes in the box. Hope you get your solid soon!

yeah I did with the first one, then tried putting the already used stick in the new one and may have now mixed the old and new up, so next reading I may be a bit screwed, I wasn't sure if I should have used the old or the new one, I do find it silly how the digis are disposable, I feel like you should be able to just buy refills seems like such a waste :/

I've started using Conceive plus this month & been using it everytime we bd.
I had my positive opk this morning,hope I'm lucky this month.
I'm feeling really sad today for my best friend,shes had ivf this month & started heavy bleeding today so its not looking good for her :-(

Fingers crossed it works hun Oh no sending huge :hugs: to you friend xx

Opk update, the top clearblue was yesterday's everything else is today's :lol: glad I bought 50 of the cheapies :haha:

Attachments

• 20180926_141823-2016x980.jpg
    20180926_141823-2016x980.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
Convie- Continue to use the old one that new one you just used will reset itself in 48 hours.

Pamg-Good luck sorry to hear about your friend :( I hope she gets her BFP very soon!

Opk update, the top clearblue was yesterday's everything else is today's :lol: glad I bought 50 of the cheapies :haha:

Your like me I don't one this morn and nothing on it :lol: I no my fertile window starts sat so should have a flashing smiley Sunday or Monday xx

Convie- Continue to use the old one that new one you just used will reset itself in 48 hours.

Pamg-Good luck sorry to hear about your friend :( I hope she gets her BFP very soon!

yeah the problem is I've mixed them up and I don't know which one is the old one now :dohh:

Your like me I don't one this morn and nothing on it :lol: I no my fertile window starts sat so should have a flashing smiley Sunday or Monday xx

it's an addiction!! :rofl:
I am really convinced I missed o though, if I did would the clearblues still flash?

Cycle day 29 and finally this egg has decided to show up!! And it's soooooooo painful I can't even walk!!! Is this normal as it happens to me every month. Is ovulation pain a good sign or something that is wrong? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1044005&stc=1&d=1537982600

Attachments

• 15379825741393753033119396712259.jpg
    15379825741393753033119396712259.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 23
peanut so glad you're finally ovulating!! not sure about the pain being normal, I'm also in a lot of pain during mine but I do actually have an issue with my uterus so can't say, maybe go doctors anyway and talk to them about it just to be sure? :hugs:

so test update, of course I ended up using the new one first so it came up with a blank circle, then used the old one with a fresh stick and that came up with a flashing smiley again, same pee used got both, I can feel my bank card screaming at me :rofl:
no more testing until the ovulation strips get darker. but as time goes on I'm getting more convinced I ovulated yesterday and just missed the surge

Attachments

• 20180926_182551-980x2016.jpg
    20180926_182551-980x2016.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79