Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Convie- yes the flashing smiley can happen again after ovulation because there is a 2nd estrogen surge and the flashing smiley detects estrogen. Good luck girly just keep DTD in case when you get to see HUBBY!

Momof2 - Thats how my boobs were this cycle = NOTHING but a few stabbing pains that went away not the normal painful boobs I get right after ovulation that linger until right before AF. Good luck!!!

Yay peanut glad you are finally ovulating! Some girls do get ovulation pain but I am not sure it is supposed to be so bad you can't walk. I agree you should check with doctor!

Oh Convie that is strange as hoping said I'd keep dtd when hubby is back that is :haha:

Peanut yey for you positive ovulation sticks, depending on which side I ovulate on I get really bad pains last cycle was on the right and was so painful I was like you couldn't walk, if I do on left I'm fine only a Bit of pain xx

Hoping- thanks for the reassurance! I’m secretly really hoping for a June bubs. Both myself and kids are winter babies. And being in Canada, birthday parties are tricky :haha:

I'm wanting a summer baby too but I'm also losing hope with TTC. How often did you guys dtd around ovulation? We have tried every other day for the last 3 years. This cycle we are trying 2days before o and 3 days after o.. We did get preg 3 times on the every other day but it just took so long!

Since I am pretty sure I ovulated late this cycle. I am going to assume it was every day again. My husband was gone a week and I thought I was out anyways. With my chemical pregnancy it was every day also. I DO not think I DTD the day after ovulation though it was just the day of and before that this cycle.

My plan if I had not gotten pregnant this cycle was going to be every other day and be strict about it.

We kinda sucked at every other day like I had planned. But 4x in my fertile window including day of ov and day after

Last 2 cycles we have done every day leading to and on ovulation but this time we doing every other day see what happens xx

Hoping- what’s the deal with RHR? I just had a peek at mine, it was at 88 until I ov’d then it’s consistently at 79 since :shrug: I mean I’m really relaxed, but I would’ve expected it to go up after ov? Weird

Now you pointed it out momof1 I also haven’t noticed sore boobs like I normally do !! I’ve been more concentrated on what feels like a uti the last 2 days ! As I didn’t do ov tests this cycle I’m not sure if I’m 2/3/4 dpo, could have ovd anytime between sat and mon.

Fingers crossed mme and momof2 :)

AFM watery cm today not due in fertile window yet according to my apps it's sat my fertile window starts :shrugs: I no a couple cycles ago I go a positive opk at cd15 so who nos lol xx

So I done a ovulation test I no negative CD 11 xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-27-10.18.34.jpg
    PicsArt_09-27-10.18.34.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
opk update! smiley is finally solid and lines are close to positive but not yet, think I will ovulate tonight or tomorrow, didn't dtd last night due to a random panic attack, no idea why it happened OH got home and we were cuddling and catching up and out of no where I had a full blown panic attack, was super weird but yeah obviously didn't want any sex after that :lol:

will be trying tonight though :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180927_103118-980x2016-735x1512.jpg
    20180927_103118-980x2016-735x1512.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
Yey Convie at least oh is their :happydance: and oh no for the panic attack I no they can come on all of a sudden :( xx

Convie-Panic attacks suck!! Sorry you didn't get to DTD but maybe today?

Momof2- So it was higher before you ovulated and now is going down? Very odd. You have a fitbit or how are you getting your RHR? Sounds like you hit all the fertile days well Momof2! Everything crossed for you this cycle!

we will be dtd today I'm trying to figure out if we should do it right now and then in the evening tomorrow to give his sperm more than 24 hours to refill :rofl:
or if we just do it this evening and tomorrow evening, he's just gone to get us some cold drinks from the shop as we've done a long dog walk, and said if I do another test and it's positive we will do it now.

just did another test and the test line is just a smidge darker than the control line so.... think I'm in there :rofl:

Convie yay!!!!!! Get it next two days at least lol. Is he going back this weekend or will he stay so u can dtd next 4 days?

Momof2- this is what happens with my ovulation. I circled where I think I ovulated late in my cycle and you can see how it has been so far.

As for me I got my 3 plus this am on my clearblue text yay which I read HCG has to be over 2700 to get that. So that’s cool!

Attachments

• B8236871-66EA-4802-ABBE-2ACF87771C0B.jpg
    B8236871-66EA-4802-ABBE-2ACF87771C0B.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 40BFCD61-9C80-4F62-A57D-EFFCA6770595.jpg
    40BFCD61-9C80-4F62-A57D-EFFCA6770595.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
he's not going back until Sunday night so next 4 days :happydance:

and yessssss finally 3+ :cloud9: :happydance:

Hoping- ya I have a Fitbit and it’s definitely dropped since ov. Sooo weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->