Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hoping yey on the 3+ :wohoo:

Convie get at it then:haha:

AFM yet again opks negative which I'm expecting but my cm is ewcm but read that you could get ewcm couple days before a positive opk, but for me my fertile window isn't until sat so why would I be getting ewcm now omg this ttc is confusing the hell out of me :haha: xx

already did tdog :rofl:

as for egcm if you see my chart I've been getting it for 5 days now I think? which is also longer than usual, TTC is so confusing, no cycle is ever the damn same :lol:

Yey hopefully you have caught the eggo.

Oh yea it's strange ain't it, it was watery earlier I got pre-seed because I didn't have ewcm last cycle but this cycle I must be doubling up on it :rofl: xx

That is odd but have you been using it awhile? Can you check your last cycle and see if it is similar? Maybe it is going to go down and then shoot up or maybe you were stressed the two weeks before ovulation which could have made it higher?

TDOG Get to DTD just in case! You never know haha especially if you have short LH surges!

TDOG Get to DTD just in case! You never know haha especially if you have short LH surges!

I will be later but that's the think last cycle I got flashing smiley 2 days then the solid smiley then positive opks for 2 days, I'm being strict this cycle every other day dtd last cycle and cycle before we done everyday and nowt I no it takes a while just frustrating lol xx

Good luck ladies waiting to ov :dust:
4dpo here and boobs are ever so slightly tender today. And I’ve officially lost 15lbs :D also, my RHR is going back up. It’s 80 today, interested to see if it continues to rise

Momof2 if you are working out your resting heart rate should be going down as well. SO that could be totally normal. Glad it is on the rise again for you but do not worry if it continues to get lower because the more active you are the easier it is for the heart to pump blood everywhere so RHR will go down. Congrats on the 15lb loss that is amazing!!!

Ok that makes sense! I’ve been crazy active the last two weeks. When I crash, I crash :haha: averaging 18k steps a day. Hoping the weight loss will help with ttc as I’m overweight for my age/height

Mo2 well done on the weight loss, that’s fab! RPR patterns can differ between women I think. It’s not as clear cut as temps. There’s a gallery on the Ava Facebook group I’m in and there’s a lot more variance in RPR on ovulatory charts than there is in temps. It does generally seem to rise but the time is happens seems to differ if that makes sense? I’ve noticed mine goes up before ovulation and then back down for a bit.

Hoping congrats on the 3+ :happydance:

Convie sorry to hear about the panic attack, great news on the OPK though! Hormones always mess with my anxiety levels, could it be that?

Tdog I usually find my CM changes before OPKs go darker. It’s like my body spends some time getting everything ready before the big occasion. A bit like how I like to decorate early for Christmas :lol:

AFM really bad cramps today! I keep expecting AF whenever I go to the loo but nothing so far. I tested this morning after not doing it for a couple of days and it was BFN. I don’t know if the pain is cyst related or if AF is actually going to appear. Have taken painkillers though!

Oh Jelly- Still waiting for AF huh. What the heck is going on with the painful cramps and nothing? :(SIGH! Sorry!

Oh my jelly hope af here for you so you can carry on xx

Oh that's maybe it then my body get use to it xx

Hi ladies will catch up with post when back from school run. Just wanted to update I got my flashing smiley today! But can you chart experts have a look at mine and see if it fits in with this mornings flashy please? TIA

Screenshot_20180928-075340.png

Morning Kay just before ovulation your temp should drop then go back up again but with a flashing smiley I have no idea what the temp should be tbh.

AFM still watery cm opk a bit darker not their yet but expecting to be about Sunday:) xx has anyone else's bnb changed I don't no if on mobile mode of web but I had to log in again :shrug: xxPicsArt_09-28-08.43.19.jpg

Oh and I can't see no-ones ticker now either :( xx

I had to log back in and now it appears to be mobile and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get back to desktop!

Yes the website has changed and I am loving it so far but I am on here on my computer so probably easier to read!
Kay- I agree with what TDOG said. With temping all you are watching for is for the drop and then 3 increasing temps to show you ovulated. Good luck!

Hmm I do not know how to edit my signature though so it doesn't show on every thing I post on. I like to remove it sometimes to be more sensitive to the group I am in but ehhh I can't figure it out!

I’m so bad with change :haha: it’s completely different! I wonder if they’ve removed signatures as a thing? At least there’s an option to upload files on the mobile site now as I used to have to go to the desktop site to do that.

I was thinking the same I hate change aswell jelly but as you say loving the fact you can upload straight away instead of messing on :haha: but now I don't have a clue I'll be looking everywhere now for signatures:rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->