Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Found signatures hut only aloud 3 smiles now :shrug: xx

This is sooo weird! Wow. Anyways, hope everyone is good. Tww is dragging :coffee:

I can't on mobile :(

The tww I find always drags hopefully goes a bit quicker for you :)

I'm still waiting to ovulate :coffee: but think be very soon I've had watery cm last few days so probably very soon :) xx

I think it feels longer this time around because I have zero symptoms and I’m not testing at 8/9dpo :haha:
Good luck tdog!! :dust:

Thanks for the replies tdog and hoping. Was confused as my temp has risen last 3 days and now a flashing smiley so wondered if O was on the way in a few days. Guess I'll need to see if it drops then.

Oooh and what on earth has happend on this site? I thought I'd come to the wrong place! It's so different lol

Thanks for the replies tdog and hoping. Was confused as my temp has risen last 3 days and now a flashing smiley so wondered if O was on the way in a few days. Guess I'll need to see if it drops then.

Oooh and what on earth has happend on this site? I thought I'd come to the wrong place! It's so different lol

I no I was so confused and when it said I had to login again I was confused as I'd forgot login details lol xx

Momof2 yey it will son come round quick lol xx

Literally thought I'd managed to somehow access another site by mistake lol very weird

Hi everyone!

Sorry I’ve been MIA! We’ve just got back from a much needed mini break. Just spent ages catching up, good luck to those in TWW and those waiting to ovulate!

AFM, I’m ovulating as we speak! I can feel it! We managed to be bd at least once but sometimes twice over the last 4 days! There are a lot of swimmers waiting for this eggy!

Yey Laura for ovulating :) hopefully catch the eggy :happydance:

I've now got a flashing smiley and oh is on nights only tonight tho so tomorrow I will get him :haha: xx

Next Friday! 12dpo. One more week to go :rofl:

I’m testing on 3rd at 10dpo, with my dd I first tested at 10 dpo and got a clear positive and a 1-2 weeks with evening urine on a digi, just feels like next weds is so far away !! I hate the tww

Good luck to you too!
Already itching to test, probs 7dpo because I’m
crazy!

Yep like me then I've already looked at how many dpo I will be next weekend :rofl: that's with me ovulating earlier than I thought :lol: xx

Oh gosh I'm not sure I'm a big fan on this new site layout it doesn't seem like a mobile friendly version! I think I am 1dpo? Do you count from the surge or the app? We dtd 5 days in a row just to try this approach.. I don't feel hopeful because I know oh has motility issues last time we tested. I don't think I will be testing at all. I get too disappointed so I'm only on an af countdown lol 13 days to go!!!

Yay the signatures are back! :happydance:
I’m a couple of days of from missing another AF though. So over this now.

Peanut I feel the same about the site aswell getting use to it tho :lol: I get ovulation pains I normally go by that but otherwise by ff, oh fingers crossed tho for you :dust:

I done a test again I'll prob do another few through the day :rofl: I'll be doing my clear blue in a min aswell xx

PicsArt_09-29-09.09.00.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->