Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yay the signatures are back! :happydance:
I’m a couple of days of from missing another AF though. So over this now.

I noticed the signatures are back never been so happy to see a signature :rofl: oh jelly I was hoping to come on and either see a bfp of you or af I'm so frustrated for you xx

Thanks tdog (I just noticed they changed the thanks button to a like button!)
Think I’ll POAS tomorrow just for something to do :haha:

Good luck Jelly!
Finally 6dpo, sooo tired but my DS was up half the night and decided 430am was a good time to start the day :coffee: ugh. Still nothing to report in the way of symptoms but slight cramping off and on

Yea I noticed the like button I always like stuff :rofl: obviously depends what it is lol. Cx

Oh no momof2 is ds ok? 6dpo already wow to me seems to have flown but to you bet feels like it's dragging xx

Yay for ovulation tests time TDOG!!

Momof2- 6DPO already?! Woot yay! Come on BFPSSSS!!!!!

Jelly- UGH! I am annoyed for you. Come on BFP or AF!

Laura- Countdown to AF lol I like that. Good luck. I hope she doesn't show.

Sorry guys I try not to have my signature in everyones face in the TWW and TTC forums but I do not know how to turn it off now..

Good luck tdog!!

Jelly, limbo is the worst!!! Hoping for some kind of movement for you. Maybe you will skip at and go back to another ovulation.

Afm my bf told me she is preg.. she tried for about 5 years with her previous partner and nothing happened. She suffers from PCOS and just gave up... she met a new guy for a month and bd twice and 2 weeks later she's pregnant! I went to her first scan as she was getting pain.. she's like 4 weeks. It flodded all my mc feelings back I had to be so strong but I was welling up so bad!! I am so happy for her but literally EVERYTHI G she talks about is her pregnancy and I'm like ok ok sure it's the best thing but I'm dying inside. I will be there for her at her 6 week scan and I'm trying to dig up another level of strength to get into the scan room! I'm happy but sad, strong but weak at the same time.. every time I mention I'm tired or have a little pain she would jump to tell me to test and say oh well that happened to me and bang I'm pregnant. I'm like stop taking about testing I'm not testing or caring anymore. Anyways such a long rant lol I'm just super confused and emotional xx

Oh peanut :hugs: I no it must be so hard for you and to hear them go on about a pregnancy is hard but as you say your happy for her at the same time :flower: we all here if you need a rant I no it's a hard emotional rollercoaster xx

Very mild cramping today like last month, so I’m already feeling out !

Fingers crossed it's nothing hun xx loads of baby :dust: xx
Thanks tdog just not feeling it again if you know what I mean
Either 5/6 dpo and feels just like last month

Thanks tdog just not feeling it again if you know what I mean
Either 5/6 dpo and feels just like last month

I no what you mean I think when you no you no I was like that the past few cycles convinced I wasn't and yep was right I'm definitely not :cry: xx

Peanut :hugs: you sound like an awesome friend. I hope she eases off on the pregnancy chat. I think you’re amazing for managing to be so supportive when it’s difficult for you.

Tdog the horny emoji thing on your mood bar is slightly disturbing. I can’t stop staring at it :haha:

Ya, nearly halfway through tww :haha: feeling very different this month but trying not to get my hopes up! DS is ok, just a pain in my butt, thanks tdog :rofl:

Mo2 hope you get better sleep tonight! When my DSs wake me up, it makes me question why I want to add another sleep stealer into the mix :haha:

Peanut :hugs: you sound like an awesome friend. I hope she eases off on the pregnancy chat. I think you’re amazing for managing to be so supportive when it’s difficult for you.

Tdog the horny emoji thing on your mood bar is slightly disturbing. I can’t stop staring at it :haha:

I no I thought that when I saw it I was like dam what the hell is this thing LMAO:haha: xx

When dd has a nightmare and we are woken for ten or so minutes (or should I say when I am woken) hubby is asking me “you sure you want to do this but worse with a new born” I’m like “yes love and it won’t be me it will be we”

When dd has a nightmare and we are woken for ten or so minutes (or should I say when I am woken) hubby is asking me “you sure you want to do this but worse with a new born” I’m like “yes love and it won’t be me it will be we”

I love the response:haha: men they seem to think we are doing it all.

AFM I have my solid smiley today my opks are still a tad negative but nearly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->