Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi ladies sorry I've been so quiet. Last few days have been hectic! My 12yr dd got her 1st period! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. And poor thing has been heavy for a 1st period!

I'm confused whats happening with me. I'm cd 15 and have been getting flashing smileys since cd13. My chart is kind of all over the place. I don't know if that's normal as its my 1st time temping! Anyway, I've uploaded a pic of it so maybe some of you can shed any light? Last cycle I think I O on cd 17 so wouldn't I have a solid smiley by now or would that be tomorrow on cd16? I didn't think you could have smileys that many time's in a row for 1 cycle. So confused! Please help?:(

Screenshot_20180930-121048.png

Also I have ewcm. Do I enter my smiley result on the advanced opk result on ff as high? Or is it referring to a different opk. I'm using the cb one.

Mmm Kay it's a difficult one as you no I don't normally o till later on aswell and I got my solid smiley this am my temp is creeping up also, as for your chart if you have another 2 temp rises I would say you o'd yesterday but I no sometime the flashing smiley can be in fertile window it might go solid tomorrow, yes you put in ff as high xx

Mmm Kay it's a difficult one as you no I don't normally o till later on aswell and I got my solid smiley this am my temp is creeping up also, as for your chart if you have another 2 temp rises I would say you o'd yesterday but I no sometime the flashing smiley can be in fertile window it might go solid tomorrow, yes you put in ff as high xx
Ooh I hope I haven't already cos not bd enough really. I'll be gutted. Thank you xx

Kay- I think you should dtd just in case. The Solid Smiley comes 12 hours to 36 hours before O. Are you doing your test with FMU every morning? If you are getting a flashy smiley and you think you should have solid today you can try again before 8 PM to see if it gets solid. I back up my Clearblue with cheapies also if you have some around?

Kay- I think you should dtd just in case. The Solid Smiley comes 12 hours to 36 hours before O. Are you doing your test with FMU every morning? If you are getting a flashy smiley and you think you should have solid today you can try again before 8 PM to see if it gets solid. I back up my Clearblue with cheapies also if you have some around?
I plan to jump dh tonight already warned him lol ff reckons I'll O on cd 17 again like last cycle. I use the cb with fmu and a cheapie at same time and been doing a cheapie in the afternoon too see if any change before using another cb. But cheapies are negative

If cheapies are negative you aren't going to get a positive on Clearblue so that is smart you do that. I read cheapies picked up a 20 MIU of LH while Clearblue does 40 MIU of LH so the cheapies should turn dark before Clearblue. Were you stressed at all this cycle? Maybe it got pushed back a little? Keep on testing and good luck!!!

Kay - Tdog would be right though if it goes up twice the next two days you O'd. How was your OPK two days ago or day before the temp dip?

If cheapies are negative you aren't going to get a positive on Clearblue so that is smart you do that. I read cheapies picked up a 20 MIU of LH while Clearblue does 40 MIU of LH so the cheapies should turn dark before Clearblue. Were you stressed at all this cycle? Maybe it got pushed back a little? Keep on testing and good luck!!!
Not stressed as such. Just been really busy and guess the shock of dd starting her periods. But not stressed. No idea what's going on. This is so confusing. Thanks for helping me trying to figure this out. I don't think I've missed o as I've been testing using both since cd10 and only got a flashing smiley on cd 13. Just didn't realise it could continue to flash on cd15.

Oh yes it will continue to flash until you get the solid smiley. Some girls start on CD 10 (Depending on Cycle length) and use it every day until the O which could be around cd 17 or more for some...

I can only imagine about your DD! I figure mine will get hers about 11ish so I got 2 more years lol... It will be crazy!

Oh yes it will continue to flash until you get the solid smiley. Some girls start on CD 10 (Depending on Cycle length) and use it every day until the O which could be around cd 17 or more for some...

I can only imagine about your DD! I figure mine will get hers about 11ish so I got 2 more years lol... It will be crazy!
Yeah last cycle I Od on cd 17 so assumed i would again this cycle when the flashy smiley started as it would of all tied in at the right time. Guess i expected my cheapies to be darker by now but they aren't positive

It really is crazy. And poor thing has been pretty heavy for a 1st period and had horrible cramps. My baby is now a young lady!

Good luck momof2 :dust:

Kay I do what @Hoping4numbr3 said I always back up my cb with a cheapie and that only just turned positive today when I had a flashing smiley I'll post my ovulation tests from the last few days, also I no ovulation can differ each much but you lp will be the same each month so I should o later tonight or tomorrow so I'd be a bit earlier coming on if I'm right lol xx

PicsArt_09-27-10.18.34.jpg PicsArt_09-28-08.43.19.jpg PicsArt_09-29-09.09.00.jpg PicsArt_09-30-09.55.48.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->