Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

hey girls been away at a wedding this weekend, going to try and catch up but I've come back and the forum is completely different and I'm super confused right now so might wait until I'm on my PC :lol: tiny brain can't handle change!

Good luck momof2 :dust:

Kay I do what @Hoping4numbr3 said I always back up my cb with a cheapie and that only just turned positive today when I had a flashing smiley I'll post my ovulation tests from the last few days, also I no ovulation can differ each much but you lp will be the same each month so I should o later tonight or tomorrow so I'd be a bit earlier coming on if I'm right lol xx

View attachment 1044195 View attachment 1044197 View attachment 1044199 View attachment 1044201
Thanks tdog. Yeah I always use cheapies with cb aswell. Guess I'll see what happens in the next day or 2.

Good luck catching that egg!

I think I’m 2dpo (I hope so anyway as we’ve defo covered all our bases this month woohoo!)

Waiting for temp tomorrow for FF to confirm...

B7712F4C-6339-4B48-9B26-D647A0E26B21.jpeg

Morning ladies cd 16 and I got my solid smiley just now! Plus a temp drop! I'm guessing from what you guy's said previously that I will o very soon. Was cd 17 last cycle! Included a pic of todays chart. I'm excited!

Screenshot_20181001-063105.png

Morning ladies cd 16 and I got my solid smiley just now! Plus a temp drop! I'm guessing from what you guy's said previously that I will o very soon. Was cd 17 last cycle! Included a pic of todays chart. I'm excited!

View attachment 1044259

That dip could mean you ovulate today, although I don’t know what that means in terms of the solid smiley!

Got my crosshairs today :D please be our month [-o<

My pre-o temps are quite high though so means my baseline is very near my post-o temps :-(

839CCFAC-1310-43E9-B055-A97A37F0BB36.jpeg

Good luck! Sending lot's of baby dust your way!

I can't really advise on charts/crosshairs. My 1st time using one. Not even sure what crosshairs are lol

@Kaymumof2 Yes the dip could mean you ovulate today or ff might put as tomorrow yey xx

@laurarebecca1 yay for the crosshairs now the tww commences lol xx

AFM my ovulation strip looks negative today I normally get a positive 2-3 days so strange lol inserted a pic of yesterday and today's xx

PicsArt_09-30-09.55.48.jpg PicsArt_10-01-08.17.28.jpg

No idea lol I'm so confused about all this

Are you now in the tww then? I guess I'll be joining you in a day or so lol xx

Your tests are still really dark though

I no to me they still look positive but to the glow app they are negative I'll do another soon after school run lol xx

Yay for Solid Smiley Kay but can you get a closer up pic of that cheapie by any chance? I can't see it to well on my screen.

Tdog- Interesting. Try one again with SMU if you can.

Hoping yeah I'll send another pic. Will add this afternoons cheapie in aswell lol

Convie thanks hun! Hoping this is it now. Just done another cheapie so see if it's positive. Probably do another tonight aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->