Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

This is why I'm glad I have no tests at home and the nearest boots is a good wall away and the selection of tests at rd Morrison's by me is shocking lol

Still have my fingers crossed for you mme.

How do you DO anything with those nails tdog?! :rofl:
Theyre amazing!

You girls are making me want to test!!
Possibly 8dpo today .... perhaps all the cramps ive had could be implatation?!

Im with you on that misswaiting! My local shops are ALL blue dyes. No no no. I need frers. Which means a trip into town. No time for that :haha:

Still have my fingers crossed for you mme.

How do you DO anything with those nails tdog?! :rofl:
Theyre amazing!

You girls are making me want to test!!
Possibly 8dpo today .... perhaps all the cramps ive had could be implatation?!
Could be hun I'm hoping all my pains are baby getting comfy that's my positive thinking

Oh my momof2 i see that for sure yey.

AFM my temp has gone up wth is going on last night I had weird pulling in my ovary been googling because let's face it ladies Google is our best friend :lol: and implantation can occur as early as 4 dpo xx

I laughed that out:haha:

I’m afraid to call it :bfp: yet lol, hopefully tomorrow is more convincing. I was expecting :bfn: for sure, so when that popped up I’m like uhhhh... it was 3am too so I swore my eyes were wonky! But 6 hours later and the line is still there and looks pink

It’s really clear, u will get that bfp❤️

Thanks Sidra :hugs: I sure hope this is my sticky bean! Not gonna lie, I will be a mess if it’s not

I got use to them mrsmummy and thank you :flower:

**TMI** but just been to loo and when wiped it looked like snot had something similar last month and :witch: got me :cry:

Oh and I'm laughing so hard dd and oh are looking at me my spell check came on when put snot and came up with s**t :rofl:

I got use to them mrsmummy and thank you :flower:

**TMI** but just been to loo and when wiped it looked like snot had something similar last month and :witch: got me :cry:

Oh and I'm laughing so hard dd and oh are looking at me my spell check came on when put snot and came up with s**t :rofl:

Noo, we all have a positive vibe .. this is our month :thumbup:

I no I'm trying to be positive and I no each month are different but can't help think tho :cry: I need to snap out of it xx

Thank you sidra :) :flower: xx

My cheapies came and thought I’d play scientist and see if hook effect could be starting. Can you guys go check the pic in the hpt threads (in thread called Hook Effect but not started by me)

Hubs is about to pee on one! :loopy:

This thread is keeping me going !
I can’t help but symptom spot today at 8dpo and 6dpo I had on and off sharp pains in middle of my uterus that lasted 2 seconds each time which I’ve never felt before, also the dizziness and very wierd dreams !
Anyway off to bed now hope I can get some sleep and not think too much about testing tomorrow, sometime it feels like it’s taking over my life !

Oh rather excited just been the loo and wiped and had some pink mixed in with cm

Good luck mme!! I also have the dizziness/light headedness if I get up too fast :dust:
Hopefully that IB Miss!! :dust:
Tdog stay confident girl, I was so feeling out around 4dpo, then felt back in :haha:

Sounds very promising misswaiting xx

I caved. I told OH I poas :dohh: but I told him not to get his hopes up as it’s still very early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->