Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I hope it is just told my other half I need to get to boots and get some tests so he is winding me up now saying oh no we have to wait LMAO he's trying to be a wind up merchant but that backfired lol

Momof2 I always tell myself I will make my DH wait to but as soon as I had that line I told him when I had my chemical. Can't wait til you test again!

MME- sounds like good symptoms! Good luck!

Yey for telling oh :)

My oh don't no where mine are stashed :lol: xx

I casually mentioned I need to through my clothes, especially if I’m gonna grow soon :rofl: he’s like “are you?!”. I need that pos digi stat!

Oh rather excited just been the loo and wiped and had some pink mixed in with cm

Sounds great! But you still need a couple days right? Eh..Nevermind...you need to POAS now! Your Chart looks good

Onetubetwin: I can’t ever keep it from DH. Course it’s HIM that’s been the driving force all along. As wonderful as he is to my 2, he very much wants his own. Now my MOTHER on the other hand I stopped telling after the first or second chemical. I couldn’t deal with the “how do your boobs feel today?” Or “any symptoms” while watching my lines fade. She wouldn’t know NOW except she’s nosy and clicked on my FF Chart a few days ago.

Ok...where are all of you? Just so I know time differences. I know England is 6 hours ahead.

Nope! Only one FR digi on hand so I’m saving it til I feel confident enough that it’ll be pos :haha: exercising my patience

I'm England. Yea I'm going to wait till AF is late if I can that's the main reason I have no tests in the house because I'm a total poas addict if they are here and I would totally test to soon and be all sad and disappointed. I've done that before and literally as I waited for the test AF arrived I was gutted if wasted a test

Yep I'm still awake here aswell can't sleep ffs xx

It's horrible ain't it :( xx

Wow .. so many messages. I love how chatty you ladies are!!

Misswaiting - that sounds promising!!!

It’s 3am here, woke up to pee and 24 hours after my first test. Still pulled a line but it looks no more convincing than yesterday :wacko: feeling a little discouraged!

Remember that its still early! And sometimes takes 48 hrs to get decent progression. I'm still rooting for you!

Thank you mrs! I hope that’s the case, just feeling a little bummed that it won’t stick :nope: I’ll try to hold off til Friday now if AF doesn’t show

Sending loads of sticky :dust:

I woke up thinking I'd wet myself tmi buy I'm so wet down their don't no weather a good thing or bad xx

Fingers crossed mom
Well this morning I've got brown mixed in with cm but it's really noticeable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"