Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I always start at 6dpo and that will be sat-sun I always say I won't but I will no no I will :haha: xx

I'm gonna try and wait to test. But even I bet against myself to test early lol just hate seeing bfn all the time

I'm gonna try and wait to test. But even I bet against myself to test early lol just hate seeing bfn all the time

It’s horrible isn’t it :( I hope we don’t have to wait too long.
It’s so hard doing everything right, timing bd etc and then seeing bfn after bfn!

It’s horrible isn’t it :( I hope we don’t have to wait too long.
It’s so hard doing everything right, timing bd etc and then seeing bfn after bfn!
Exactly! It's like seriously what more can we do to get pregnant! I havent ordered any tests yet so see how long that lasts!

Ladies I’m so upset !! Can’t stop crying !! This month has hit me hard. I had blaring bfp at 10 dpo and a digi with dd, I’m now 8/9/10 dpo!! No one knows we are trying so I have no one to talk to, hubby doesn’t get it ! It’s been 10 months, we conceived on 2nd month with dd, thinking something is not right. Sperm analysis is ok and I’ve had bloods to confirm I’m ov. Month after month of bfn is taking its toll and now I feel so drained, for some stupid reason after ov I felt this was the month but soon after I had all the same symptoms as all other months :(

@mme sending you virtual :hugs: hun! I also had a cry today. Then felt stupid. But I’ll still have another cry if AF shows. Took me 9 months for DD and DS was unexpected just a month after I stopped BFing DD. I’m only on cycle 4 and already feeling the weight of ttc. Hormones up and down all month. We’re here for you! :hugs:

Ladies I’m so upset !! Can’t stop crying !! This month has hit me hard. I had blaring bfp at 10 dpo and a digi with dd, I’m now 8/9/10 dpo!! No one knows we are trying so I have no one to talk to, hubby doesn’t get it ! It’s been 10 months, we conceived on 2nd month with dd, thinking something is not right. Sperm analysis is ok and I’ve had bloods to confirm I’m ov. Month after month of bfn is taking its toll and now I feel so drained, for some stupid reason after ov I felt this was the month but soon after I had all the same symptoms as all other months :(

Awww hunni sending lots of :hugs: I've been trying for 4 months now so not as long as you and I'm frustrated doing everything we should be and getting nothing so what you must be feeling :cry: if I was closer to you I would have been to yours for a coffee and and good chin wag if you wanted to let of steam you could but unfortunately I'm not, but we are all here to listen to you, I ko what you mean about being positive one min and then not, I was feeling so good about this month the run up to o I kept think this is it, and now I'm definitely not so much xx

Can totally relate to everything you have posted. We are coming to the end of cycle 8
( TTC No3 ) AF is due over the weekend / early next week . DD1 was 5 cycles and DD2 was 1. I wasn’t tracking O or anything with DDs . Was more of a relaxed approach. guess I was just lucky conceiving DD2 first cycle.

We haven’t told any family we are TTC either, I didn’t want the added pressure. It seems like a long time since we started trying. Seeing BFN and AF arriving is so dissaponting and I’m finding myself getting anxious in case there is something wrong!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon .
Xx

Can totally relate to everything you have posted. We are coming to the end of cycle 8
( TTC No3 ) AF is due over the weekend / early next week . DD1 was 5 cycles and DD2 was 1. I wasn’t tracking O or anything with DDs . Was more of a relaxed approach. guess I was just lucky conceiving DD2 first cycle.

We haven’t told any family we are TTC either, I didn’t want the added pressure. It seems like a long time since we started trying. Seeing BFN and AF arriving is so dissaponting and I’m finding myself getting anxious in case there is something wrong!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon .
Xx

Fingers crossed you get you :bfp: soon their really isn't anything worse than thinking you are then :bfn: and af arrives oh and I always argue about it me thinking I'm not good enough that it's me :cry: huge :hugs: xx

Morning ladies so yet again I'm confused! I'll be glad when I understand temping etc! So my temp dropped slightly today. No crosshairs on my chart. And it's still saying I'm most fertile when opks have been neg since yesterday! I'm pretty sure I O on cd17 but now cd19 and it's still saying I'm fertile. So now I'm panicking as dh and I haven't dtd for the last 2 night's. Now I feel out and I've missed my chance despite dtd when I got flashing smileys and solid smileys. Have I blown it this cycle? I'm so upset. Have included pics to show what ff is showing.

Screenshot_20181004-062400.png Screenshot_20181004-062447.png Screenshot_20181004-062505.png

Also what would happen if I switch it to the fertility monitor thing that it says? Will it then ignore any future temps? I am so confused right now

Screenshot_20181004-064327.png

Morning ladies so yet again I'm confused! I'll be glad when I understand temping etc! So my temp dropped slightly today. No crosshairs on my chart. And it's still saying I'm most fertile when opks have been neg since yesterday! I'm pretty sure I O on cd17 but now cd19 and it's still saying I'm fertile. So now I'm panicking as dh and I haven't dtd for the last 2 night's. Now I feel out and I've missed my chance despite dtd when I got flashing smileys and solid smileys. Have I blown it this cycle? I'm so upset. Have included pics to show what ff is showing.

View attachment 1044531 View attachment 1044533 View attachment 1044535

It’s still saying you’re fertile because ovulation hasn’t been confirmed. Another raised temp tomorrow will confirm ovulation (my guess cd17)

You dtd at the right time, don’t worry!!

I feel exactly the same as you! Big hugs,its so hard isnt it. I hate that the age gap with my daughter is getting bigger & bigger each month too :-(
I've been TTC for 14 cycles now & it only took 3 with my daughter. Each month I'm getting more emotional over it & I cry so much when af arrives now. I've had bloods on day 3 & 21 & an external scan & hubbys had his test & everythings come back fine so far.
This month I've tried reflexology,the lady I saw is qualified for fertility reflexology but I thought even if it doesnt help in that way at least it will relax me which is exactly what I need to do!
I'm about 3 days from when af normally arrives & I'm just so worried its another BFN!

MME, I don’t know if you’ve seen any of my previous posts but dd took over 3 years...it was so tough emotionally! I don’t exactly how you feel!
Here if you want to chat!
Do you chart?

It’s still saying you’re fertile because ovulation hasn’t been confirmed. Another raised temp tomorrow will confirm ovulation (my guess cd17)

You dtd at the right time, don’t worry!!
Really? Yeah I'm convinced from other signs that I O on cd 17 just ff threw me off by still not confirming and saying fertile still. Thank you! So I guess I'm 2dpo today then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->