Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Really? Yeah I'm convinced from other signs that I O on cd 17 just ff threw me off by still not confirming and saying fertile still. Thank you! So I guess I'm 2dpo today then?

Yup! For ff to confirm ovulation, 3 raises temps are required which means you are always 3dpo when ff confirms!

AFM, had a temp spike this morning eeekkk I hope it means good things!
My charts usually just slowly increase!

FA9AB8AC-06E3-47B0-954A-A8B9F07EB639.jpeg

Yup! For ff to confirm ovulation, 3 raises temps are required which means you are always 3dpo when ff confirms!
Ahhhh I see! Jheez and I panicked! So sorry! I'll get the hang of it eventually! Roll on tomorrow then! Thanks hun

Will see what my temp is tomorrow and decide whether I test (it’s my birthday) fingers crossed!
Omg what a perfect birthday present that would be! I'm even more excited for you now! Everything of mine is crossed for you!

Omg what a perfect birthday present that would be! I'm even more excited for you now! Everything of mine is crossed for you!

Thank you! Still got it in the back of my head that it’s going to take a long time..:so I won’t be too disappointed when af comes!

@Kaymumof2 I would say you’re 2DPO as well and FF doesn’t give cross hairs until 3DPO. Hopefully you’ll get that confirmation tomorrow!

@laurarebecca1 that’s a great temp spike, fingers crossed it’s a good sign for you!

@mme sending :hugs: it can be so draining. Hang on in there!

AFM I finally got crosshairs from FF today! It only put me at 3DPO though when I’d been hoping I was 6DPO. If I’m only 3DPO then our timing hasn’t been good enough and I’m out :cry:

75FBC243-C8D0-44D1-A6D8-6E05116AC81C.jpeg

@Kaymumof2 I would say you’re 2DPO as well and FF doesn’t give cross hairs until 3DPO. Hopefully you’ll get that confirmation tomorrow!

@laurarebecca1 that’s a great temp spike, fingers crossed it’s a good sign for you!

@mme sending :hugs: it can be so draining. Hang on in there!

AFM I finally got crosshairs from FF today! It only put me at 3DPO though when I’d been hoping I was 6DPO. If I’m only 3DPO then our timing hasn’t been good enough and I’m out :cry:

View attachment 1044541

I’d say it could be either. Did you use opks? (Sorry I’ve forgotten)

Really? Yeah I'm convinced from other signs that I O on cd 17 just ff threw me off by still not confirming and saying fertile still. Thank you! So I guess I'm 2dpo today then?

Ff does that hun you need to have 3 or more temp rises to confirm o mine hasn't gave me crosshairs yet prob will tomorrow but my calculations I should be 3dpo today I have changed it a few time to the monitor one it doesn't bigger future temp readings xx

Thank you ladies! As usual your all really helpful! I am so hoping I get my crosshairs tomorrow. I can't wait to see now lol

Hopefully you will get yours the same time tdog

Awww jelly how close did you bd to O?

CD48 was the last time and then O was CD51 according to FF. Still technically possibly but DH has rubbish morphology (or did back in 2012 when he was tested) so that always makes me worry that our chances are even further reduced.

Oh I hope so Kay I no I was about 5-6 dpo last cycle before ff decided I had ovulated lol. Xx

Jelly how strange is that about ff hopefully you've caught it this time. Xx

I'm feeling a bit better today my temp has gone up which it should I no I ovd 3 days ago I felt it xx

I noticed your temp spike there @tdog I do wonder if sometimes our bodies don’t always respond to the progesterone right away or if the progesterone rises slowly. BBT isn’t an exact science is it? I want a little alarm on my ovaries that lets me know when it pops an egg out :haha:

Hope you did manage to catch that egg jelly!

Yay for the temp spike tdog! Tww has officially started lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->