Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Kaymumof2 FX we do!! Im excited waiting a week is going to be hard!
I'm excited too! But yeah time will go past at a snails pace. At least we have each other to symptom spot and compare charts with to pass a little time!

Fingers crossed you get you :bfp: soon their really isn't anything worse than thinking you are then :bfn: and af arrives oh and I always argue about it me thinking I'm not good enough that it's me :cry: huge :hugs: xx

Thank you !

You are defiantly good enough ! You already have beautiful children who think your amazing!!

The TTC journey is emotional/frustrating for all of us .

Hope your BFP comes soon ! All I can say is when it happens will be worth the wait ! X

Awww @Babybump87 Thank you ttc is definitely so confusing xx

@jellybeanxx I wounder the same sometimes but my last few cycles I've noticed mine spiked after o but i think this month us just slow :haha: only time will tell xx

I'm excited too! But yeah time will go past at a snails pace. At least we have each other to symptom spot and compare charts with to pass a little time!
I know at least thats going to keep us busy

Ladies just done an ic and I think I see a squinter, but then it’s prob just line eye.

67E5C482-D94D-4AB0-879F-ACC74F71DAF4.jpeg

I’ve missed so much! I wasn’t getting notifications again. Grr! Hope you’re all doing well. Nice to see some of you in the tww now :) fx’d for you all! :dust:

I’m ok @tdog just anxious as ever lol. You’ve seen my thread. My RHR has gone up the last few days. My boobs are atrociously sore. My IBS is flaring up. I just want a definitive answer, but I’m too skeptical to use my FR digi just yet :wacko:

@tdog I want to... but I’m not sure if I should lol OH is getting annoyed at my testing so much :rofl: I have one FRER, one FR digi and one CB digi. I’m just so afraid of a negative digi, it’ll crush me. My lines just aren’t convincing me!

@Momof2onetube it might be darker now :) fingers crossed it is xx

Sorry but of tmi my cm is really watery been like it since I ovd I always go creamy or dry up so strange, still getting a little cramping here and their but nothing like yesterday xx

@mme I think I see it? Fx for you!

@Momof2onetube you have so much restraint! Really, really rooting for you to get that digital positive! RPR can go up and down, I’ve seen it so much on the Ava groups when people worry about it. It varies a lot for people.

@tdog hopefully the CM is a good sign!

Pray I think I see a shadow there. Do you have a FRER around? I would back it up with that if so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->