Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

i dont, i have been testing on these cheapies for the past couple days, today was the first day i kinda thought i saw a little something so im thinking ill get a FRER for tomorrows FMU. AF is due to come monday. The wait is seriously torture!!!!! Why cant i be the person that just doesn't think about it until i skip my period ](*,)

Ha @Prayforaboy I know what I mean, I can never wait either! I think I see something, hopefully the next line will be clearer!

Ha when I think I see a line I would buy a bunch of tests! Good for the test companies..not so good for me!

Girls I’m super nervous to see my temp tomorrow... if it goes up I’m going to test...if it goes down I won’t. My chart looks nothing like any other chart but it does look eerily similar to my bfp chart...I’m scared now that I’m getting a bit excited only to be shot down again!

Even the same bd pattern!

842D6446-0A5D-4E90-8EC0-7EFDA5B1F699.jpeg

Af also due on Monday for me and today I’ve had quite bad period type pains so much that I’m gonna get laid down. Also top of legs ache real bad

So sorry you are hurting MME. Hope it passes. Maybe use a heating pad if you have one?

Good luck Laura! Hope you get a birthday bfp!

AFM hoping to see crosshairs tomorrow. Be gutted if I don't.

Good luck Laura! Hope you get a birthday bfp!

AFM hoping to see crosshairs tomorrow. Be gutted if I don't.

Snap I was gutted not to see them this morning I'm 3dpo now see if I see them in morn but not holding my breath xx

Good luck @laurarebecca1

Fingers crossed @tdog hope you get those crosshairs.

I’m hoping my temp stays up tomorrow. If I end up dropping back down again to non ovulatory temps after all this, I think I’ll proper lose it :haha:

Thank you @jellybeanxx and @Kaymumof2 I was looking at my chart from five year ago when I got my :bfp: and it's similar I'll insert a photo xxScreenshot_20180806-224621_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->