• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Momof2onetube when my period was due I didn’t have any cramping. It didn’t feel like AF was going to come at all. I felt totally fine besides having gas and being bloated.

@Hoping4numbr3 i now feel like AF is gonna come any minute :cry: going to take some Tylenol and hope for the best but I feel like it may be yet another chem

Omg omg omg I got my crosshairs bang on time! Woop! So pleased!:dance::wohoo:

Screenshot_20181005-062100.png

Omg yay see I said you would! Now we are twinnies aswell! Lol

:coffee: now to sit around waiting for test day I'll prob start on Sunday as usual 6dpo I no extremely early and I'll be expecting :bfn: I can never hold off :haha: xx

@tdog I will join you on testing too early starting Sunday! According to FF I’ll be 6DPO then but am hoping it’s closer to 9DPO. Which tests will you be using?

@Kaymumof2 yay crosshairs! :happydance:

@Momof2onetube :hugs: I had awful cramps when pregnant with DS2 and convinced I was out. Hope you get strong lines today.

AFM temp has remained up and am confident I’m finally in the 2WW. Roll on testing!

Lol good luck hun! I'm going to try and be good. Haven't even bought any cheapies so far.....lol xx

Bfn test from today ... oh well means I can have lots of cocktails tonight when OH takes me out!

EABEB69A-6583-49CB-8341-F1A3416EF377.jpeg

@jellybeanxx j have a load of cheapies that u be using first but I have 8 frers that the I might use one a day from Monday:haha: xx

Awww @laurarebecca1 sorry hun :cry: but I've looked and looked and feel I can see something on that unless just my eyes lol xx

Sorry for the BFN @laurarebecca1 enjoy those cocktails! :drunk:

@tdog I’m jealous of your FRER stash :haha: I’m off to Wilkos to stock up there!

Did anyone see the pregnancy test recall we’ve had in the UK? The ‘clear and simple’ brand of digital tests have been giving false positives. One to watch out for!
Clear & Simple faulty digital pregnancy tests recalled https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45749573

@jellybeanxx I saw it on the glow app forum they had posted it on their, I get my frer of amazon and next day delivery aswell :haha: oh yea I forgot you said wilkos was a good one aswell lol xx

Good morning ladies. Momof2 - I do not like this one bit. I am sorry if AF shows up definitely go to the doctor and see about that progesterone. That is so unfair. I am so bummed for you :( :wine: <--That is what I would do for you if I could...

Yay for all the ladies in the TWW wait now!

Jelly- FINALLY!!! :) Glad you are in the TWW again!

11dpo and stark white line on frer this morning. Now waiting for AF :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->